Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

Yakzee for the PSVita released – Play Yahtzee on the go!

Aurora

1. Lennyvita says:

First! Yahtzee is a good classic game, roll those dice! Awesome release, I will enjoy Yakzee. great that more than one local person can play it. Thank you for the homebrew. Vita scene is awesome.

2. dragaron says:

Thanks for the appreciation, Lennyvita! Gets me motivated for whatever is next. I’ll try to remain active in developing PS Vita homebrew.

3. Gyro says:

PS4 pro 4.73 or higher kexploit relase please!!! ;///

4. D4rk51d3 says:

Awesome!!!! My favourite time waster.
    Cheers.

5. Smoker1 says:

Seriously wishing there was a Klondike Solitaire Homebrew :'(

6. Hacker says:

I need to see 2 emulators in my life…just only 2…new ds emulator without sticks, a dolphin emulator in order to have fun with super Mario sunshine on ps vita. Nevertheless, thanks for everyone for developing psvita!

7. lollypop says:

alfamods gtaV tutorial plz
    cuz im getting logged out when i run the backup with alpha payload

8. vishua says: