Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

VitaShell 1.81 released – Now much easier to transfer files between PSVita/PSTVs thanks to adhoc feature!

Aurora

1. z2 says:

first!

I’m the master of the universe!!!!!!!1@!#

2. OceanParty says:

TheFlow is the real master of the universe. Thanks for the work!

3. nice says:

Thanks, that’s a nice feature! I have 2 Vitas so it will be useful. I’ll donate soon

4. sarx says:

vita scene is dead

5. CanadianAidan says:

Second!

6. CanadianAidan says:

Second!

7. Hennessy Slick says:

addition of Adhoc mode made me nut

8. Darth Agnon says:

Hey, @theFlow0, just thought I’d put a feature request here. Would it be possible to add a “Folder Sync” feature to Adrenaline, such that it automatically syncs user-chosen folders (if changed since last sync) when connected via FTP or Ad-Hoc? This way, users could select their savedata folders and sync them automatically between their PS Vita and PC (for backup) and Vita TV (for cross-play).

PS. Is this the best place to put feature requests/suggestions?

9. Darth Agnon says:

EDIT: not sure if my first comment posted or not.

10. Dragwar says:

i’m a 3.63 vita user here,, looking you guys fly so high from the abyss….

11. andoryuu3 says:

Nice feature, and I’m sure some will surely benefit from it… but as for myself… *yawn*… I have a PSVita 3G with a psvsd 2.1 (256GB microSD).

I’ll still probably use the feature on occasion, but I’ve got a tank of a portable. Not going to be using it nearly as much as someone who’s tank is a stationary PSTV.

For the record, I own a VitaTV, PSTV, PSVita 3G, and a PSVita Slim (all on 3.60 with henkaku). The slim used to be my favorite, but then psvsd happened lol. So much more convenient for me!