Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

Release: updated fork of 4.05 PS4 Exploit by IDC, and ps4-exploit-host updated to 0.3.6.1

1. z2 says:

first!

I’m teh master of the galaxeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!11!

Happy New Year to you smegmas below me. 😉

2. zz says:

4.55 ftw!!! I hope to have it in 2018 😀 by the way happy new year to all readers!

3. Maruko says:

Worx fine

4. SrTommy says:

I’m having an error when I try to excute the exploit. The ps4-exploit-host ask me which exploit I want to use (I choose “idc”), then I opened the User’s Guide and the tool ask me what payload I want to send to the PS4. No matter which payload send, when I sent it the User’s Guide give me an “exit code: 0” and ask me “Again?” to reload the web. But never works to me. What can I do? 🙁 Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :p

• Jiro says:

I get this problem for idc. specter works. Also, running specter after the failed IDC tells me “”Status: Kernel Patched!” so obviously the IDC managed to do something before it died, just not everything.

5. pretzel729 says:

This would be cool as a Metasploit module 🙂

1. February 14, 2018

[…] Developer Al-Azif has updated ps4-exploit-host a lot since the last time I talked about it. […]