Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Getting ready for Black Friday Video Game deals 2017

1. Tha_Dat says:

This is madness!

2. Huehuehuehuehue says:

Who cares about Slim 1TB alone, which would be at least 4.70 or 5.0

Kohl’s is selling Uncharted 4 500GB with 2 controllers (and a pretty worthless imo charging dock) for $270 with $75 Kohl’s cash. I value Kohl’s cash at half its nominal value so around $230 with another controller. The only comparable deal in history is the bundle at $230 on Amazon Prime Day.

Sure, the 1TB Slim would be $200 with $60 Kohl’s cash making it the cheapest possible …on Black Friday itself so quickest fingers win. But what’s $50 and extra HDD space vs exploitable firmware.

3. Dustin says:

I’m looking for Vita games and specials

• Adam says:

Unless a local used game store is going to be having sales, finding deals on Vita games is going to be next to impossible. My local WalMart doesn’t even carry Vita at all. GameStop barely has Vita listings either, 3 used system options. So unless there is a store-wide sale (like 10% off all pre-owned or something) the odds of you finding Vita deals aren’t that likely. I am a fan of the Vita as well and wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a 3G Vita at a good price, but I did see one on eBay for $129 or something like that, but it was on 3.65 firmware. Check pawnshops as well, I know my local Cash America will be having a Black Friday sale

4. NeonAera says:

Excellent advice on shopping, wololo! Thanks

5. jlo138 says:

I’ve been getting (genuine) 128gb Micro SD Cards Sandisk brand for $30 recently online at Best Buy for those who have one. Check often, been on sale twice in two weeks. They’re the Red / Grey ones that are good for full 1080p data transfers. U1. 100mb/s.