Basilisk II Vita updated to add Danzeff OSK support and SDLPoP updated to 1.3!

Aurora

1. Lollypop says:

Hmm me cheers but with the recent releases News i was thinking about a ps3 vita tutorial i got idps now spoof my vita back online allthough personally for me iT isnt neccesairy but iT looks like a new possibility or a i got my idps whats next? Lol thanks for the updates tho danzeff Rocks xD

2. Lollypop says:

Install vdpm and compile the samples but 12.04 Ubuntu s cmake does not

3. Bob says:

Hey i had an idea for an article about something i couldn’t find much info on. The Vitatv through adrenaline can play ps1 games coop, at least up to 2 people, i havent tried it with 3 or 4. I began wondering whether or not it would work while trying to while trying to convert a ps2 hdd (pops emulator) ps1 save to .VMP the save used on the psp/vita. I never did figure out a way to convert to the psp, i don’t have a cfw ps3, but i did find out that you can use the vita tv for coop ps1 games, so i’m happy. Anyway i thought this might be something worth writing an article on, when i was looking for information about 50% of people said that it wasn’t possible and 25% said they were not sure. Ive tested both bushido blade 2 and tales of eternia/destiny2 and they work flawlessly i really appreciate all that TheFlow has done, and i think this article would help to highlight a feature which has yet to be spotlighted.

4. rsn8887 says:

I am pretty sure the Vita emulates the PS1 four player adapter, so four players can play PS1 games simultaneously. Note UAE4all2 and PFBA also support 1-4 controllers. Although UAE4all2 does not emulate the Amiga’s four player adapter, you can map controller 3 and 4 to any keyboard commands and play multiplayer games that way. The Amiga had a ton of great public domain multiplayer titles, such as Masterblaster.

5. rsn8887 says:

EDIT: I meant VitaTV, only the VitaTV supports multiple controllers.

• Bob says:

Thats true, but considering that the vita has bluetooth do you think it would be possible to play coop on the hand held vita with a program?

6. EL_MACHO says:

How come there is so much love for MacOS and Dosbox is still neglected… such a shame, really… and yes, I don’t like Retroarch either. Not that it really works there, mind you 😉

7. lollypop says:

bochs compile effort of the day

arm-vita-eabi-gcc -O2 -Wall -DOGG_MUSIC -I/usr/local/vitasdk/arm-vita-eabi/include -I/usr/local/vitasdk/arm-vita-eabi/include/SDL -c -o pspstat.o pspstat.c
    /usr/local/vitasdk/bin/arm-vita-eabi-gcc: 1: /usr/local/vitasdk/bin/arm-vita-eabi-gcc: ELF: not found
    /usr/local/vitasdk/bin/arm-vita-eabi-gcc: 2: /usr/local/vitasdk/bin/arm-vita-eabi-gcc: Syntax error: “(” unexpected
    make: *** [pspstat.o] Error 2

CC = arm-vita-eabi-gcc
    CXX = arm-vita-eabi-g++
    AR = arm-vita-eabi-gcc-ar
    INCDIR = $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include
    VITABIN = $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/bin
    CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall -DOGG_MUSIC -I$(VITASDK)/arm-vita-eabi/include -I$(VITASDK)/arm-vita-eabi/include/SDL
    CXXFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
    ASFLAGS = $(CFLAGS)
    LDFLAGS = –libs -L$VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib -lc
    TARGET = bochs

LIBS = -lSDL -lm
    OBJS = pspstat.o logio.o config.o load32bitOShack.o pc_system.o osdep.o plugin.o main.o iodev/libiodev.a cpu/libcpu.a

$(TARGET): $(OBJS)
    $(AR) rcs $@ $^

clean:
    @rm -rf $(TARGET) $(OBJS)

install: $(TARGET)