Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Basilisk II Vita updated to add Danzeff OSK support and SDLPoP updated to 1.3!

Aurora

I’m a girl that’s liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I’ve always modded my stuff when it’s possible, that is :)

Contact me via DM at @KawaiiAuroraA on Twitter if you have any questions/concerns about my articles or if you have any article requests.

1. Lollypop says:

Hmm me cheers but with the recent releases News i was thinking about a ps3 vita tutorial i got idps now spoof my vita back online allthough personally for me iT isnt neccesairy but iT looks like a new possibility or a i got my idps whats next? Lol thanks for the updates tho danzeff Rocks xD

2. Lollypop says:

Install vdpm and compile the samples but 12.04 Ubuntu s cmake does not

3. Bob says:

Hey i had an idea for an article about something i couldn’t find much info on. The Vitatv through adrenaline can play ps1 games coop, at least up to 2 people, i havent tried it with 3 or 4. I began wondering whether or not it would work while trying to while trying to convert a ps2 hdd (pops emulator) ps1 save to .VMP the save used on the psp/vita. I never did figure out a way to convert to the psp, i don’t have a cfw ps3, but i did find out that you can use the vita tv for coop ps1 games, so i’m happy. Anyway i thought this might be something worth writing an article on, when i was looking for information about 50% of people said that it wasn’t possible and 25% said they were not sure. Ive tested both bushido blade 2 and tales of eternia/destiny2 and they work flawlessly i really appreciate all that TheFlow has done, and i think this article would help to highlight a feature which has yet to be spotlighted.

4. rsn8887 says:

EDIT: I meant VitaTV, only the VitaTV supports multiple controllers.

• Bob says:

Thats true, but considering that the vita has bluetooth do you think it would be possible to play coop on the hand held vita with a program?

5. EL_MACHO says:

How come there is so much love for MacOS and Dosbox is still neglected… such a shame, really… and yes, I don’t like Retroarch either. Not that it really works there, mind you 😉