Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Tetromino for the PSVita released – Play Tetris on your Vita with style!

Aurora

I’m a girl that’s liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I’ve always modded my stuff when it’s possible, that is :)

Contact me via DM at @KawaiiAuroraA on Twitter if you have any questions/concerns about my articles or if you have any article requests.

1. I am the First says:

I am the first, and I am the fckng boss hehehe

2. svennd says:

Amazing game …. 😀 totally not biased. Features requests and bug reports are welcome on github also (https://github.com/svennd/vita-tetromino/issues)

3. Dmaskell92 says:

I assume the level influences the speed at which the blocks drop. Or at least that’s what tetris is supposed to do.

4. Maik says:

The “level” probably indicates how fast the pieces are falling down (as in every other tetris game)

5. Dragda says:

wow, the control scheme is *** up :S
    The cross and circle buttons should rotate the tetraminos in opposed directions; and square or pad down to drop the piece.

Right now is barely playable, but looks like a nice starting point. Kudos to the creator, i’m surely gonna follow this.

• svennd says:

I only implemented on side turning as of now. the circle is instant drop, and down is just 1 drop extra 🙂 thanks for the review 🙂