VitaQuakeII 1.0.1 released
Vita scene developer Rinnegatamante has released an update for VitaQuakeII.
What is VitaQuakeII?
VitaQuakeII is a port of Quake II for the PS Vita. You will need a hacked PS Vita (e.g. running Henkaku) in order to run this game.
With this new release, the developer fixed a few issues and added a few improvements, specifically:
– Rescaler now works as intended. Before it didn’t really change the in-game resolution.
– Now rescaler won’t cause random crashes anymore.
– Now closing the homebrew from the Exit voice won’t cause a crash anymore.
– Adjusted standard camera sensibility.
– Fixed camera sensibility option in Options menu to make it more flexible.
– Adjusted Options menu renaming some voices and removing others that didn’t do anything on the Vita port.
Rinnegatamante was holding on the release in the hope to add more features, unfortunately he has recently been considering leaving the scene, and therefore chose to release what he already has, to wrap things up nicely.
Download VitaQuakeII 1.0.1
The latest version of VitaQuakeII can be downloaded from the Developer’s site here.
Source: rinnegatamante on /talk