Adrenaline Bubble Booter VPK edition released for Adrenaline-6: Setup process easier than ever with VPKs

Aurora

1. Frank says:

I’m not able to mak work a simple bubble without customisations linked to a CSO even with the base files installed. Do anybody else have success with this?

2. Destouches says:

Good one !
    May sure be useful., thanks !

Tough luck, but does it support PSX titles ?

3. If its just like normal PSVita Icons then they need to be 8Bit Color PNGs. That’s not common knowledge and hard to find out. You only learn that when making themes the hard way.
    Hope this helps.

• Sorry. Actually they need to be 128×128 24Bit Colordepth .png files for the icons to be able to be displayed in the live area/ get installed just fine.

• MrRobot says:

Actually it has to be indexed colors too (at least that was what worked for me).
        I opened the source image in photoshop, change to RGB, adjust the image then change back to indexed colors (WEB)

• teoz says:

any picture format and size works png jpeg anything at all tested and working fine

4. jonatan91 says:

First! 😀

Nice Tool.

5. Henhead says:

Give this a go later

6. ANU815 says:

I assume this works with homebrew eboots as well? Also, doesn’t matter that my Vita is not activated anymore correct? Will have to try this later.

7. teoz says:

anyone know the path so i can create psx bubbles also any image works does not need tobe png i used jpeg and more thanks if any one know the answer i tried mso:/psp/game/res 3

8. teoz says:

worked out how to do psx games mso:/psp/game/gamename here/EBOOT.PBP tested working great been waiting for this since adrenaline 6 release thank you ps. any picture file type works does not need to be png i used jpeg and more

9. sl1pkn07 says:

linux(?)

10. Varon9 says:

if you want icons you’ll have to do manually, i’ve just edited the png inside the template zip included, de-indexed, edited, reindexed, save.

And livearea pictures:

11. Shiggitay says:

Anyone have a link to a working rar? I keep getting errors that it’s incomplete.

12. Shiggitay says:

To clarify, I can’t get the actual AdrBubbleBooter.vpk archive to extract. I’m installing Windows into a virtual machine and I’ll try again.

13. Shiggitay says:

Okay.. Nvm.. I got it working for the most part, besides the custom images and whatnot, of which Aurora confirmed doesn’t work at the moment.

14. Shiggitay says:

I’m having a new issue now… I’m trying to get the Hatsune Miku Project Diva PSP games into bubbles, I can get (with the help of Aurora) the first game working, but for some reason now when I do it myself from her VPK it is able to make the bubble, but when I go to launch it it closes out immediately. What gives?