PC Link for PSVita teased – Stream your computer’s display to your Vita even if you have Intel/AMD graphics!

Aurora

1. seanp2500 says:

f.u.c.k. yes awesome!

2. Demian says:

No this takes the Vita a lot more closer to what it should had been from the beginning, instead of just using it for trying to fill the pockets of that crappy brand owner. Sc*ew you Sunny!

I’ll keep an eye on this!!! Awesome work homebrew makers!!!

I’m sure other brands will take ideas from the 3DS/Vita scene, just like that cr*p flashcart to be released.

3. Icedcream says:

Looks interesting! Hopeful for a release soon.

4. TheTechDoc says:

reminds me of pspdisp from back in the day, used to play runescape while watching movies in the lounge with the parents haha, I love that this extends beyond gaming, like when im on the other end of the house and want to ftp something from my pc, I can do it all without getting up and running up and down my giant *** hallway

5. Michael says:

Finally, this is quite brilliant if it gets released to the public. Pls create a post at the time if you notice about that release to give it a go..

6. yoshi314 says:

is there a way to do the opposite (stream vita games to pc) ?

7. warfaren says:

Really looking forward to it!

8. harry-enez says:

you don’t need a good internet connection if it’s just locally over wlan though (which will be the most common use i suppose, as with moonlight)

9. Tha_Dat says:

“even if you have Intel/AMD graphics!” lol ***

10. UnseenCyborg says:

Laptop “sports”? More like drags across the mud.

11. Ell Enn says:

I hope it could be sued as a touch screen on windows. Great work! I also hope there will be something like RemoteJoyLiteVita and you can use the Vita more like a PS TV also.

12. swine147 says: