App Manager Plus version 3 released – Easily move apps between ux0/ur0/uma0

Aurora

1. SeanP2500 says:

thank you for the hard work on this sorely needed app. If you read these comments I have poor vision and it looks easier to read for me than previous apps and that is much appreciated.

Big up the scene!

2. Tony says:

The reason why people say not to use ur0 on a PS Vita 1000 is because some homebrew just go to a black screen or games are unable to save.

3. Ronron says:

Thanks for the application its it very urgent needed LOL

4. Derp says:

While i think this utility is great, i think there’s an issue. As far as i know, there’s no way to get sd2vita and yifan’s 3g adapter to work at the same time. The drivers (gamesd.skprx and usbmc.skprx) don’t play nice with each other (as far as i know). Whichever is called out first in config.txt is the one that’s used. I might be wrong, but without usbmc.skprx the system doesn’t detect yifan’s.

5. Mickael says:

Would it be possible to mount the HDD USB as uma0, keep the vita card as ux0, install the Vita games in ux0, and then move them to uma0 and launch them from the bubble? or what won’t work?

6. a says:

do pstv users still have to mount their usb drives by unplugging and replugging?

7. Lollypop says:

Does comes there a new irshell for adrenaline ir vita native?

8. Nightwish says:

I can’t believe you made the same error on “partition” multiple times.
    Nice app, though, thanks.

9. froggerfrosch says:

I have sd2vita as uma0,when i move games like Lemmings Touch or Putty squad tertris ultimate and other to uma0 ther comes the message (C2-11807-7).
    whats the trouble?i also copy the hole ux0 content to uma0 and also the games dont start. Hombrews and hombrewe games work fine.whats going on?