Pro Camera Vita released – Make your camera much more useful

Aurora

1. Mike Jones says:

I never used the vita camera, but I love that this exists!

2. Chris Burdick says:

(YAWN) Boring! What else is new?

3. Demian says:

Didn’t knew the Vita had cameras… 😛

The app itself look really useful, but can’t say the same about the crappy cameras on the Vita. Another thing that was overlooked by the crappy brand owner.

4. sfa2miki says:

Nice work!…

5. breakin' says:

United states will be destroyed for the gret north korean lead kim jong un

6. thelastnoob says:

Guy’s this is really good. I dropped my dslr on my way to photograph a wedding for my company. I thought all was over until I used my PsVita to capture special moments at the wedding. Guests were amazed and no one suspected I was the main photographer as they thought I was playing games.

7. lollypop says:

sd2vita possibilities when linux would be ported from psp to psvita
    plex home server for movies on the go and a big sd (foto or music)
    xbmc
    mythtv-frontend
    a linux facebook app
    adrenaline-linux edition
    running a distro debian ubuntu or gentoo
    netsat viewer
    steamos
    berlios
    in short running all sort of apps with pfun while its not intended
    and not forget microwindows crt0 xnano and mine

8. lollypop says:

ubuntu recovery after all is just allso only a busybox
    witch would let u restore ubuntu from staging
    but what i like most on my 3gvita is ubuntu-mobile

9. The application gets you the most you can get out of the camera!