Heads up: Humble 2K Playstation Bundle is up. Pay what you want for $408 worth of PS3, PS Vita and PS4 games. Supports Charity.

microSD adapters for SD2Vita. Which one should you buy?

1. Almeric says:

Can’t believe… FIRST again…

2. Icedcream says:

I made some of my own. Very staight foward. Cost me all in all around £14. I got 6 units out of it and one thing I will recommend though is using flux!

3. WolfRamiO says:

i am waiting for one with case and selled on aliexpress

4. edlc says:

Anyone selling adapters at around $15 is trying to make money. The PCBs and sockets cost little at high volume. Unless you are incapable of soldering or impatient, just build your own or buy from China.

• -_- says:

well obviously they are trying to make money, if you made your own to sell wouldn’t you want a little profit for the effort put in?

• edlc says:

It’s a big middle finger to the community. I doubt any of the profits will fund an adapter similar to the Cobra Blackfin.

• BenoitRen says:

Why would we want *** like the Cobra Blackfin?

• Jack Attack says:

No it’s not. If you can solder, do it yourself. If you can’t, you have to pay for a SERVICE.

Making things accessible that normally wouldn’t be is the opposite of what you’re idiotically saying. Go figure, people’s time costs money. Don’t like it, learn to do it yourself.

5. Beforeitstoolate says:

I just bought my adapter quickly from the link in the article ( must be a trustworthy person to be put in here ) before he sold out.
    Thanks for this great article ^-^

6. fluk3 says:

Any plugin that lets you use content downloader or usb in vitashell with the sd2vita adapter?

7. Vitagaming says:

Once you load the sdcard plugin in the right location it works great with Enso. One problem I got a message at the very bottom that says the Vita can only display 100 bubbles at a time and to create folders so then you can have more bubbles shown. Is there another way to increase this 100 bubble limit? Also I get an error with Vitashell and the Usb connection to pc doesn’t work properly when I remove the 4gb vita memory so I just put the 128gb sd into the pc when I want to copy games onto the vita. This is probly the best feature of a sd2vita that it is removable and I wouldn’t want to open up my vita every time to add games to a psvsd 3g slot adapter. And who cares if the Sd2vita takes up a game slot because I see it as a 100 game multicart. Thanks to the Devs!

8. gunblade says:

is there a differnce in the color or the boards seen red black and green.

9. gunblade says:

how big of sd cards work. last i heard it was 64gb.

10. DanDare says:

Im using 128gb no problems, only got 12gb left already

11. billy says:

Got a chinese one and worked perfectly. Was shipped in a box and even came with a manual how to setup the SD card

12. billy says:

Got one from China. Worked instantly and was packaged in a box. Even came with a manual how to setup the SD card

• Vitagaming says:

Cool does it have any logo on it? the one I got from ebay is a plain red one. I got it from ebay bc I couldn’t wait for the first order I placed with alibaba, idk when it will get here 😐

13. Bargo says:

What a useless piece of… an article.
    Thanks for wasting our time.

14. Gelson says:

I ordered 10 on eBay on 08/27/17
    At $ 1.89 each.

15. Got mine from AliExpress. Paid 11 euro (now price dropped..) , and the quality is very good. Sucessfully inserted the adapter into the gamecard slot with the first attempt. Using as main storage, no problem at all. When I remove the microsd from the adapter I delete id.dat first, shutdown the vita and then I get the card into my tablet pc, put some games on the card (using a modified VitaOrganizer build) and reinserted into the vita. Will trigger a database update, but if you dont delete id.dat it asks you to format the card, (there is a opition in the henkaku settings menu for deleting id.dat)

Thanks xyz for your hard work on developing such an adapter and making the your work available for all.

16. Alex says:

Thanks for the article! How to distinguish if the adapter we got is made from the xyz’s original design or the Gadorach one?

17. Shyney says:

Is there a way to recognize if a Sd2vita Adapter has the Gadorach Design or the xyz Design before the purchase just by looking at the product pictures? For example is this Adapter the Gadorach Design? http://s.aliexpress.com/mMBjyaui

18. alberto_balsalm says:

Got 1 from Modsiah, working well

19. Smoker1 says:

Seriously wish there was a way to use the Accessory Port on the 1st Gen Vitas with a USB Drive. So stupid they never Released anything for it.