Setting up your SD2Vita adapter – Formatting your microSD can be done on Windows

Aurora

1. 909090 says:

please help me! I did the same, wrote zzBlank image to my 64gb SD card and now its size is just 1mb! ridiculous! what should i do with it now?

2. Lukas says:

Ihave problem on SD as Ux0:I have freeze on Taihen isstarting. It is something to recover previous option with Vita card on UX:?

• Alex says:

I have the Same problem, when SD2Vita is inserted ( or atleast when the mSD is also in it) the PSvita takes forever to boot. When i get it out, it continues to boot. When i try to shut it down it won’t till i eject the card. What could be wrong?

3. The purpley one says:

Totally freezes your vita trying to run Taihen…… No idea how to fix this at all…. I think my Memory card is @*$*@@ now… Will have to reformat EVERYTHING just to make it work which takes too long to even bother trying at this point….. I think I am going to just throw the vita in the closet and forget about it until they do a full CFW that is not prone to this sort of screw up in the future.

• freddy says:

It actually isn’t stalled, it’ll stop while doing that with the firmware setup with the sd card as the main storage, then just lock the screen by tapping the power button and unlock the screen and you should be on the home screen. after i do that I can run my custom stuff again.

4. khaled says:

I did everything and it is ok also i used the switch SD2vita .VPK
    and when i open the Vitashell I find the storage alongside my 4GB memory card ,
    how can i install games on that additional storage ??

5. Death_of_Chaos says:

I followed all these instructions to the T and my SD Card doesn’t show up. Now what?

• cracker says:

If you’re positive it is set up properly then it probably is the adapter not making good enough contact. If it is a bare board then pad the back with some tape for a tighter fit.

6. Nate says:

Does anyone have a link to the driver that will mount the SD card as uma0: for henkaku esnso 3.65?

7. END_USER says:

I’ve followed all the instructions, however, it failed. Here’s what I did:-

1.) My PS Vita is 3.60 HENkaku (not Enso as I don’t wanna mess it up with my os0)
    2.) I used Switch SD2VITA and it did read it as uma0, but it didn’t show up on my VitaShell.
    3.) I reboot it, didn’t work either. It still shows my Vita MMC and not the external memory.
    4.) I transferred the gamesd.skprx via USB and not FTP.

Is there anything wrong or does anyone have a concrete details or instructions on how to use SD2VITA?

8. Jeppe Kjeldal says:

I did this using the guide and video and it worked creating the extra storage, however i couldn’t install the games because when i tried to it came with an error. I then rebooted my Vita and it didn’t stop at starting TaiHen and the extra storage was gone. Now i’ve tried to repeat the process several times but the same thing keeps happening and there is no extra storage and it doesn’t stop at “starting TaiHen”.
    Can anyone please help me? And yes i am sure i have done it exactly the way it was stated in the video and it worked the first time.

9. leontas2007 says:

I did everything and in the last step when I try to open molecule it says the file is corrupt. Is there anything I can do?

10. Smoker1 says:

Need a Updated .img or Formatting Process. 200GB+ Cards have Issues with incorrect Available Storage Amounts. I have more than 90GB left on my 256GB Card, but VitaShell and Adrenaline BOTH are showing 0KB Left (Amount Increases if you Delete a Item in the Card).

11. Alg0r1tm0 says:

Can you re-upload driver cause google drive says invalid url !! Thank You

12. smoothpuffs says:

hi… i need help. i have sd2vita with 64gb sd card and wanted to upgrade to 256gb. i copied all files from 64gb to 256gb as well as the hidden files. but upon trying it while opening the apps it says corrupted. i tried it in 3.65 then i upgraded to 3.68. same issue is comming. any idea?

13. Blauhelm says:

The downloads are down. Can you reupload please?

14. Toprak says:

I have 64 gb sd card and when i formating my sd card it looks 1mb capacity. I need help.

15. 7kah says:

I tried following those steps but as soon as I installed the img, I couldn’t format my card anymore. Says it’s write protected. What to do?

1. September 25, 2017

[…] Guide on how to set up your SD2Vita adapter and microSD card: http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/ […]

2. October 12, 2017

[…] Setting up your SD2Vita adapter – Formatting your microSD. – Disclaimer from Aurora: I have not tested the microSD adapter myself so I can’t say with certainty that this guide is 100% correct; this guide is here so that you. […]

3. November 4, 2017

[…] Article that will help you set up the adapter (+ video on how to install it): http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/ […]

4. December 20, 2017

[…] 256 گیگ حافظه ویتا رو افزایش داد. برای اطلاعات بیشتر به این لینک مراجعه کنید. برای دوستان تهرانی حوالی تحویل حضوری و […]

5. September 11, 2018

[…] you need to get your micro sd card and data ready, follow this instruction to do so. Note: You don’t need to download gamesd.skprx file, because we will use a different […]