PSVita Game card to microSD adapter available for order tonight

Aurora

1. danny fox says:

Finally..whoa 🙂

2. AciDBatH says:

Hope everyone who orders one don’t have any problems. Glad to see this happening as the Vita cards were always insanely expensive. Just my luck though since I just spent $60 on a 32gb card. Guess I’ll use that one for my updated Vita tv. Awesome work devs, thank for all the work.

3. Psvitabackfromrip says:

First. Getting 1

4. nebu_187 says:

its password protected?

5. Steven says:

Honestly ppl shouldn’t Buy them From others who are not going to Through the Phases of testing that Yufian is doing, Just Buy the parts yourselves and will be ALOT cheaper then ppl selling them who dont even know about how it all works, and if there are improvements that can be made.

6. Asurey says:

Any chance they’ll rerun the product later on?
    I’m kinda skeptic so I wanna wait for the first impressions first.
    At the same time, I don’t wanna miss it.

• Aurora says:

I’d say there’s a decent chance as the producer will probably judge demand on how quickly they go! 😉

Stay tuned! You may also try getting one of Srident’s adapters later but if you want to wait, I’d suggest you wait for the reviews.

7. silver says:

Website asking for password to access

8. Catmato says:

Site instantly imploded at the password reveal.

9. AgentMoose says:

Just ordered mine! And yes, he’s making 500 more from what his password says.

10. Lawthugg says:

What happened to the site. I kept checking and at first you needed a password, now it’s down. Did this guy take money and run

11. Nile Ellis says:

When I follow the link I am asked for a password? Is this correct?

12. Xyrem says:

Got my order placed, can’t wait to get my hands on it !

13. Cheesethief says:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnddddd they’re gone.

14. luckyboiiii says:

I got the 6th one out of the eight cancelled leftover adapters he put up… Sold out in less than 5 seconds lol

15. Ken says:

Come on man….

16. Ysle says:

International shipping? Sure!
    Actually selling them at a time so people not from North America can get the chance to buy them? Nahh, too much asked….

• Icedcream says:

Agreed!! A little unfair.
      We will have to make our own.

• halfie says:

Yeah, too much asked from an EASTERN EUROPEAN seller. Of course he’ll put it on at a normal time for him and not in the middle of the night and where other people around him naturally are up – since there is always a timezone that has night at one time. You have a difference of 12+ hours to eastern europe, stop feeling so entitled. /rant

17. Debo says:

And that sucked. I even filled that damn preorder form out and got sc***

• martin says:

because the preorders was done by other guy in europe that plans to make adapters. this guy didnt create any preorder web, he just said we was gonna do 150 pcs.
      you should wait a week or so for the preorder guy.

18. FiFi says:

I have been filling the preorder form SD2Vita a while bk.. but I didn’t got a reminder or anything saying is up for sale..

19. Demian says:

Well I won’t buy a thing from Ebay and that’s final, I’d rather buy it from somewhere else. Thanks anyway.

• Dmaskell92 says:

eBay is one of the most trusted online retailers. I honestly don’t get paranoid people like you.

It’s impossible to get scammed unless you let it happen. If someone doesn’t ship you the item, you file a claim, eBay reimburses you, and deals with the fraudulent seller.

He probably made decent money from these boards selling instantly, and I doubt he needs your patronage.

20. Fluk3 says:

Are there any blueprints for these anywhere and if so could someone link it?

21. kanongdl says:

i just receive two emails with the same information, but i try to answer the email and it can not be answered, some one know if they go to send to any place or any city?

im from Mexico, but i don’t know if they go to send to Mexico too?

hope someone could help me with my doub.

best regards.

22. PissedGuy says:

WTH! i “preordered” one of these never got the said email saying to order them and they are sold out?!?!? Rediculous. back to my 4GB card for me.. THANKS SONY!

23. Byte says:

Hopefully this will get some interest from a mass-producer that can ship units including shells so they are really plug & play. How about @Gadorach fixes (https://mobile.twitter.com/Gadorach/status/882482282153615360) even though his board is still v1.0?

Would be nice to have this a community project so Gadorach should’ve been a v1.1 board (or at least v1.0A)

24. Q13E5 says:

I would buy this chip. i hope that i would be able to use Adrenaline to play music from it.

25. Salar says:

Oh damn , I Live in iran , i cant place any order from anywhere 🙁 any chance that they can make a deal with a chiniese producer so they can get this stuff rolling in any country also ?

26. P3T3 says:

I have 30 delivered Monday, will be fully tested and made before taking any orders!

27. Joe says:

I preorded 1 sign the list and sent him a message no answer not very good customer service not that happy why the list not happy

28. Joe says:

Disregard other comment sorry he got back thanks

29. Lucas says:

Whata the maximum capacity that it can recognize on SD cards