Adrenaline Bubbles Manager released.

1. BroOse says:

That’s neat but what if I’ve made new icon0.png for my PSP games so they can fit the whole bubble and not be the rectangular usual ones, will it keep my modified icon0.png or will it change it to the original (the one that comes with the game when you download it (as shown in the second picture of the article) ?

• BALTAZAR4 says:

I haven’t tried with square icons, but I think as long as your modified icon0.png is 128×128 it’ll probably work!
      would you try and let us know? please

2. CappDog says:

Sounds nice! I do prefer the actual PSP images, videos and music for each game though.

3. Quad says:

How can I create multiple bubbles with only one demo installed ? I’m completely stumped

• BALTAZAR4 says:

arkfast v2.30 will take care of the cloning part, since it can clone any psp game installed on your vita.

4. guyver says:

every time i try to launch a bubble i get c1-2858-3 error, any suggestions ?

5. cyberlis says:

any one knows, can i get sources of OneLua ?

• BALTAZAR4 says:

The source hasn’t been released yet, but you can download Onelua vita 3r1 for script samples

• cyberlis says:

But they can put anything to interpritator ONELua. Why they are hiding sources. May be they stealing your information

• BALTAZAR4 says:

I have no idea why the src hasn’t been released yet, and for the “stealing” part AFAIK there are a couple of apps/utilities from Onelua Team, if they were using malicious code, the scene would have known already

• BALTAZAR4 says:

For things related to src you should be contacting Onelua on twitter

6. She_Zett says:

Soon you will be able to read an article from me!

7. nebu_187 says:

realy great! how about PSX games? Try this one later

8. lol says:

this work only 3.60 imao 3.61 to 3.65 is zero work
    if you tired you can go to hackinformer.com

• nebu_187 says:

Henkaku = 3.60 only. So yeah….

• BALTAZAR4 says:

I guess you can use ark on 3.61/3 to do the “boot at start” feature, and for the customizing part, you can probably use psvimgtool and bubble studio, and on 3.65 AFAIK you can’t do that

9. Adrien says:

Hi all !

It’s great but I fail to see the point of sacrificing a game (bubble) to put another game in its place.

Can I clone my metal slug 2 (20meg) already used for adrenaline ? (using arkfast)
    There surely is something I miss here…How did you guys use this feature ?

Cheers !

• BALTAZAR4 says:

Only arkfast v2.30 can clone any psp game

• Adrien says:

Thank for the confirmation.

After several struggles, I managed to properly run custom bubbles using Metal slug 2 clones.
        I went through many issues, reboots and reinstallations but in the end, I have my Valkyria 3/Gran turismo 1/Red alert 1 bubbles on my beloved VITA.
        -> Better reinstall Adrenaline on an original game (older versions are not recognised but arkfast)
        -> Clone this same game and clean it from adrenaline to install new stuff

Thanks again !

• Adrien says:

I insist in this thread, but the bubble manager seems definitely unable to handle PSX shortcuts (can create them, but they are buggy as heck).

I give up with this homebrew…

• BaltazaR4 says:

I made a couple of psx direct access using some clones to link RE 2 Claire and Leon and RE nemesis and to me the app did the trick, if they are buggy when you play them is something that has to do with the plugin.

10. Jack Bartolucci says:

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone on here in central NJ? I have a Vita and Vita TV and I need CFW put on them, but I’m terrible at it and scared to mess it up. I’ll happily pay someone to do it, or give them something for their trouble. I have a lot of cool electronics (iPods, stereo equipment, amps, etc.)
    Let me know if anyone is interested.

11. Adel says:

installer henkaku dans ps vita

1. July 15, 2017

[…] in case you don’t know how this app works, or if you didn’t visit my previous post  here, controls are as […]