Parental Controls Bypass and HENkakuSettingsMod released

Aurora

1. anonanon says:

Love how you deliberately left out the main reason anyone would use ‘Parental Control Bypass’. If they’re a kid and their parents setup parental controls on their Vita, and they want to get around them.

The other situations you mentioned are so, so niche it’s not even funny.

2. anonanon says:

Love how you deliberately left out the main reason anyone would use the first app. If they’re a kid who had parental controls on their Vita by their guardians, and they want to get around them.

The other situations you mentioned are so, so niche it’s not even funny.

• Aurora says:

Well, we don’t want any parents blaming us that we’re allowing their children to play FPS games (not that there are many good ones on the Vita anyway). Hmm, odd situations do arise.

• SilicaAndPina says:

Next in the news: mom sends angry letter to sony asking them to patch the hack..
        not realizing they did that last year.. >_>

• SPisacunt says:

Next in the news, you are a POS that does nothing for the scene. You are so toxic. Turn away from this leaker and shun him from the community. He leaked Enso and who knows what malicious code he put in.

• Fallenleader says:

Killzone was actually dang good.
        Freedom Wars has some shooter elements as well, and is a really solid game.
        There are 2 good examples of great shooter games for the Vita.
        You even have PSNow, though I don’t know how parental contols affect it as I don’t have any use for them.
        Sadly, with piracy being an easy thing, acessing these games and removing parental controls are childs play (pun intended).
        This is a great tool for parents to recover forgotten passwords, but we need some meathod of restricting content or even restricting the control of henkaku for actual kids thats way better than a 4 digit password that could be forgotten.

• anonanon says:

@Wololo

Isn’t it about time you dumbed down that word filter on your website? I can’t even imagine the amount of work it’d require for you and your staff to manage this ridiculous filter. Every second word seems to be blacklisted.

3. Joel16 says:

Sigh, just use registry editor by devnoname120 or some1 for bypassing parent control, just another useless bubble on your screen, when there’s app that can do it all.
    Please stop giving this guy the attention he so desperately craves.

4. Wishie says:

Why the need for the parental bypass when you can both see and change the code with the Vita Registry Editor? S&P had an “evil” tweet once upon a time about that very thing; unless this is his attempt at creating a safer alternative to not land in that pitfall…

5. Pietro Smusi says:

By the way, you can find the password to almost everything in your vita by regeditor.

6. Panda gamer says:

Parental control bypasser isnt going to be very useful since you can just find out the password using registry editor

7. AnonymousDude says:

I thought the ultimate PS parential bypass-code was/is 0000 ( four times zero )

8. AnonymousDude says:

Sorry to everybody that I’m blowin that whizzle
    but I was a little wondering when I saw this release
    cause I use this code since years on PSP’s that I bought on fleamarkets for little money. Just 4 hobby modding.
    I can’t remember if I done this on my 3 vita’s too.
    And to you parents : don’ belive the hype. You should be more afraid of the flourite in the water your family drinks or the chemtrails in the sky , whatever , than this.
    My 12 yrs. old has a 5 yrs. older brother. He knows evrything from him since day one.
    I can’t separate him from that , because it’s familylife too.
    Parents. You should play these games hand to hand with your kids ,
    watch the flow ,
    if they hyperventilate ,
    start the pause , get some drink and food and chill .
    Talk about what happend .
    You have the control.