Aurora

I'm a girl that's liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I've always modded my stuff when it's possible, that is :)

1. Super x says:

Wow awesome work SilicaAndPina
    please guys remember the human before commenting. This is just awesome

2. とんぼくそ says:

Awesome!

Thanks Aurora and SilicaAndPina and also wololo.

Now that’s properly thanking people unlike that Tonbo who’s an ingrate f.

• Acromioclavicular says:

You are Tonbo, dont think your the only one understanding Japanese here.

• ZeroSbr says:

His name may be Tonbo in Katakana (or whichever form of Japanese it is), but the poster is clearly just ripping on Tonbo, who is another user.

• Acromioclavicular says:

I remember the post where they were debating who thank for the posted article. But ok. (Its Hiaragana, Katakana is used for foreign words and such)

• dufpcddd says:

Well Tonbo also hated on SilicaAndPina – not like a guy like him might change his opinion to lick their bum if it fits :^)

3. L says:

Why did you change your name from ‘The Zett’?

4. Panda says:

Off-Topic: Boy have I taken a journey into this member’s past. I suppose since nothing bad has come out of his releases since then it’s water under the bridge as far as I’m concerned.

On-Topic: Will we be able to use stored backups of our user credentials through this app or does it need to be input manually each time you want to switch.

5. Panda says:

The heck happened to my comment?

6. breno says:

meu ps vita 3.65 versao
    como usa mais conta psn

• Hawktroll says:

Não usa. Você precisava ter um vita com no máximo 3.61 (FW), instalar o HENKAKU e depois esse programa que te possibilita usar mais de um conta. Adiantando, não tem como diminuir a versão do eu PSvita, não por enquanto.

7. The Spike says:

Well The Zett was disliked by the community, so to increase ad revenue the boy changed his gender to a grill.

8. BenoitRen says:

This is being treated as the release of just another tool, but this is big news! Was it already known that this was possible?

My only concern right now is that I’m not sure if it will let me retain my PS Mobile games and activation.

• Panda says:

Well both of these were certainly possible to do before. This seems to run it much faster and more efficiently.

• BenoitRen says:

So it’s just like before, only with less hassle? Meaning that it deletes your current account? Argh, that’s not what I wanted. I’ll lose my PS Mobile games because I won’t be able to reactivate them.

• nightwishfan1 says:

I tried asking the same thing about what it does in regards to activation and activated accounts. He kinda played stupid saying he wasn’t sure what I was asking. Which in my opinion is bs, cause he oughta know what it does to activated accounts on systems, and know what could happen, or why develop this app?

9. icanspikengrish says:

Thanks for the article, Walala. Looking forward to future updates.

10. John says: