6.61 Adrenaline-5 for the PSVita released

Aurora

I'm a girl that's liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I've always modded my stuff when it's possible, that is :)

1. d4rk51d3 says:

Cool.

2. Jgr9 says:

PS1 performance seems to be back to normal with this. Much better.

3. Anticon says:

Does anyone know why PS TV gives error 2000006 when trying to update via network, while my generation 1 PS Vita updates just fine? Anyway no biggie just general curiosity & as always thanks to wololo & the flow for all there hard work.

4. Pena says:

It is not only the ps1 game disc improved as that Djmax hot tunes wheel quietly

5. Donopatay says:

And I thought I was the only one having the “Corrupted data” icon showing in my list of games in XMB.

6. Binbo says:

Thanks for the article, Aurora. Looking forward to future updates.

7. Arvy says:

If I use the save from a PSP game, there is no risk to lose with the update of Adrenaline?

8. PSTV-wood-sporter says:

Thanks!

9. mecksg1 says:

man i have ps vita sitting on 3.60. been out of the game for a while and i need to get this up and running.

10. SsJVasto says:

Every time I see an article by Aurora, I turn AdBlock back on

11. pyroplayerx says:

Is there a way to update Adrenaline through your vita? Mine is running Adrenaline 6.61 -3.

12. bigbow says:

screen setting for ps1 does not work. On the Vita its not a problem as Vita has this option build in but on the PS TV just a small screen in the corner. Adrenaline 5.1 maybe

13. khan says:

adrenaline wont run ps one games after this update. gives error “this game cannot be started the data is corrupted” any fix?

14. nesgc says:

brave fencer musashi (ps1) still doesn’t work, freezes after beat crest guardian, only work on ark with no sound, maybe some day it’s works properly…

15. Charles Fasano says:

Is there a way to change the hotkeys for taking Screen shots? I keeps getting the PSP Game Exit screen as a picture instead of something in game.

16. Dothackjhe says:

Can Adrenaline-5 run an official eBoot dump of a certain PSX game?

I tried placing an eBoot of Persona 2: Eternal Punishment in “ux0:/pspemu/ISO” but it shows off as corrupt whereas placing it in “ux0:/pspemu/GAME” gives nothing from the XMB menu.

Any ideas?