VitaCord – PSVita client for Discord released!

Aurora

I'm a girl that's liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I've always modded my stuff when it's possible, that is :)

1. No;HURRY says:

Damn, that’s awesome!. I’ll give it a try when I get the chance.

2. Alaster says:

This is AWESOME ! Great job and a thank you to the devs !

3. cynder2011 says:

heh, my clan just joined discord…this will be useful

4. tuxdude says:

Pretty damn neat. Won’t be able to use it myself since I’m on 3.65 but it’s still really cool to see stuff like this coming out for the vita in terms of homebrew. I dunno if it would be possible but if someone found a way to make a vita friendly web frontend for discord then that would be pretty neat as well since that would just run through the browser so you wouldn’t need to be on 3.60 just to use stuff like this. I mean I dunno if that’s even possible with how discords API works but who knows. Either way neat stuff!

5. Ticotico says:

Idk but we could have in a near future an alternative server to play online games like Marvel vs Capcom, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and others. I believe that some devs have thought about that and I hope it’s just a matter of time.

6. sfa2miki says:

Hey that’s cool!, great job!…

7. Binbo says:

Thanks for the article, Aurora. Looking forward to future updates.

8. @Aurora , Can you change my name in the post? It’s spelled “T3CHNOLOG1C” not T3CHNOLOGIC. It’s spelled properly on the vitacord GitHub as well, just for a bit of proof.

9. Anonymous says: