6.61 Adrenaline-4.2 released – ISO sorting with Game Categories Lite

Aurora

1. chdonga says:

Adrenaline was acting pretty funky for me moments ago. It must’ve been the update.

2. bigbow says:

like v4.1 this gives me error 20000006 on PS TV, on Vita it works fine when using update via XMB

3. ZeroFX says:

“there’s really no reason to update” *** the zett. LOL.

4. Iason says:

“…since you can update via the network update, there’s really no reason to update.” Maybe you want to have a look at that sentence again 😀

5. PSTV-wood-sporter says:

@bigbow “like v4.1 this gives me error 20000006 on PS TV”
    I use 4.1 on PSTV and did not see that error. I will try this update soon. I’m kicked right back in to playing PSP- born again. Castlevania and Ultimate Ghost & Goblins. Love em’.

Thank You Flow and everyone else involved!

6. Childman says:

Now this is what I like KHBBS now working

7. soulx says:

great update! thanks to TheFlow for doing this! my main issue with v4.1 and v4 were that they caused CXMB to stop working and categories lite to not recognize iso files.. but now even categories lite fully works, and so does CXMB. plus kingdom hearts works now? an even sweeter reason to update. pretty sick.

8. JulienKoenig says:

I love Adrenaline.
    But I think it’s quite sad that, at least for me, the best thing on the Vita is an Emulator for the PSP…

Btw.: Is Tonbo away?
    That’s cool ^^

• Tonbo says:

Howdy y’all! I am ***.

• Dmaskell92 says:

Henkaku is way better than the PSP emulator, what are you even talking about?

• JulienKoenig says:

?
        Henkaku is the enabler, Adrenaline is the Homebrew. It’s like saying “Microsoft is better than Office”. It makes no real sense. Yea, Henkaku IS the greatest thing on the Vita. But it “only” allows unsigned Homebrew to run, like Adrenaline. I didn’t count it in. (if i would, i could say that Sony’s OFW is better than Henkaku)

9. DJPlace says:

we need ark-3 *** it!!

10. The_Zeth says:

Ha! Aurora is actually The_Zett lol! The weeb uses the same anime girl in his articles just like before! Busteed!

11. Lakovos says:

Do I need to have a psp game on my psVita in order to install this?

• JulienKoenig says:

Not really. There’s a “Bubble Installer” by CelesteBlue. And I think the Adrenaline EasyInstaller could make the Bubble to, if you have one. 😉
      I owned a psp game from the psn, but i’m using a bubble by one of these two to install.

12. Binbo says:

Thanks for the article, Aurora. Looking forward to future updates.

13. Charles Fasano says:

Looks like v5 is out.

14. ANU815 says:

“Minor update”?? Fixing the gclite plugin was a big deal for many of us.