HENkaku R9 released for PS Vita, has new cool HENkaku settings
HENkaku R9 was released yesterday. If you have a 3.60 PS Vita console*, all you have to do to update or install is to reboot your console and visit the official site henkaku.xyz within the console’s browser.
This new release comes in particular with the new HENkaku settings screen, directly integrated in the official settings menu, that developer theFlow had mentioned on twitter a couple days ago. It’s hard not to drool at the coolness factor of this feature.
Other changes of this release are mostly bug fixes. From the official changelog:
- Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
- Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
- Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
- Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
- Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
- Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)
* HENkaku requires a PS Vita with firmware 3.60 in order to run. You cannot run HENkaku on firmwares 3.61, 3.63, or 3.65, and there is no publicly known way to downgrade a PS Vita firmware at the time of this writing. Read this page for details on what hacks are accessible to your console.