Firmware Reinstaller for PSVita released – Life Insurance if you’re messing around

Aurora

1. solidsnake says:

Great Work!

2. JamesJamason says:

I suppose this doesn’t protect against upgrading the firmware

3. JK0cr says:

Lets say that you installed one of those evil bricker VPKs games. Does this help in that situation?

4. Razorbacktrack says:

Perfect! Now we can fix the mess of Silica’s Apps

5. Anonymous says:

Guy who makes controversial vpk makes software to revert it

We’ve gone full circle

6. Tonbo says:

Thank you for the article, Wololo. Looking forward to further developments, I love surprises.
    I also love dried lime powder, such astringent taste, try sprinkling it over spaghetti.

7. anonanon says:

“yes, he’s the controversial VPK guy; give him a break, he’s done some cool stuff and he’s another human afterall”

Mate. I’m not touching anything that guy makes with a barge pole. Can’t believe anyone is.

8. DSpider says:

Here’s a crazy idea… maybe, I don’t know… NOT mess with the system files?

Pretty crazy, right?

9. Moondemon says:

My FW is still 2.02 ….I guess I missed the time when the advice “Stay on the lowest firmware possible” got obsolete 🙂

10. Huehuehuehuehue says:

But will this work or will it just brick it?

11. Not Tonbo says:

All Asian hackers I implore you to go help on the hacking scene instead of rubbing your vita to ecchi games. Lend me your brains don’t be selfish.

12. Asbel_Lhant says:

Darn, I really thought the day has come for those in 3.61+ Firmware to enjoy a nice Downgrade. Still thanks this shows many possibilities, who knows maybe a downgrade app will soon arrive.

13. mlc says:

Why would you trust anything released by a guy who previously tricked people into running malicious code? Merely writing malware should surely be legal, but tricking people into using it and destroying data crosses a moral and legal line.

14. xaliax says:

Error: this system software cannot be used with this system. (C1-6562-9)

• adover says:

Why Would You Do That?….After Reading ALL Of The Articles??…XALIAX…..WOW, Hooked On Phonix Worked For Me!…

15. SKGleba says:

This Software cannot be used with this system!! Help

16. Matthew says:

If you’re getting an error that says “This software cannot be used with this system.”, it’s because you have to enable spoofing in Henkaku settings and spoof a firmware lower than 3.60. The PS Vita can’t update to 3.60 if it’s already on it lol.

17. hurricane says:

Answer me one thing, is it possible with this vpk that I can downgrade from version 3.65 to version 3.60?