Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

Adrenaline Easy Installer 1.09 released – Adrenaline-3.1 support

Aurora

I’m a girl that’s liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I’ve always modded my stuff when it’s possible, that is :)

Contact me via DM at @KawaiiAuroraA on Twitter if you have any questions/concerns about my articles or if you have any article requests.

1. @Eddie_Muffin says:

In this released i can install ADRENALINE in external USB FLASH DRIVE or we need a expensive memory card or tiny memory buil in??

2. CQd44 says:

I used it to install adrenaline onto a PSP game that previously worked and now it no longer works.

3. ZeroSbr says:

Now I just need to figure out how I used a FTP client to get stuff on my Vita the first time >.<

• narsink says:

Thats the easy part download filezilla, install on you pc, And go to vita shell press select on your vita while in the vita shell app and go into the filezilla on you pc enter in the address and port hit conntext and bomb you in your psvita. Help this helps

4. Michal says:

I was tryied Motorstorm Arctic edge and works perfectly with sound, WORKS not hangs 🙂

5. shinja89 says:

I already have the old version of andrenaline, how can I upgrade to newest easily ?

6. DJPlace says:

guess i can’t do this on 3.63… SIGH…

7. Fagner says:

Actually, Adrenaline is the best PSP emulator that we have now?

8. DanBavula says:

After I updated Vitamin from v1 to v3.1 (by using Adrenaline Easy Installer 1.09) my system information on ps vita shows
    System Software 3.63. Is this normal? Still, henkaku and Adrenaline work fine but I’m afraid to reboot. Any advise?

9. DanBavula says:

After I updated Adrenaline (NOT Vitamin) from v1 to v3.1. Sorry…

10. a7mag3ddon says:

Whats new in Adrenaline V4 ?

11. I already have the old version of andrenaline, how can I upgrade to newest easily???

12. kanongdl says:

good morning, some one could play old eboot psx? i mean, i did some psx eboot.pbp time ago to play ir on psp,yesterday i tried to play final fantasy 7 and 8 on adrenaline 3.1, i put the folder of each final fantasy on GAME folder of adrenaline, i start adrenaline i went to my games and it apper, i selected ff 7 and everytring looks good, but after de PS logo, it fo to a black screen and nothing more, no sound, no squaresoft logo, no menu.

some know what i have to do to could use the psx eboot that i made time ago?

13. dhustine says:

will this work on vita 3.60?