Tutorial about new Kits/Minikits for FIFA 14
With the recently access to the online by using the PSN Spoof on FW 3.60, you can play games online. One of those games is FIFA 14; you might know that FIFA 15 was release without online play, so most people use FIFA 14 for this reason. This tutorial lets you update the kits, faces and minikits in FIFA 14.
- FIFA 14 Dumped
- VitaShell 1.51 (you know, for USB connection)
- PS VITA/ PS TV with FW 3.60 and Henkaku installed.
Follow these steps:
- Download this file and decompress. (this is the patch)
- Copy the folder “data” into this : app\PCSE00265.
- Download and open CM16 (Creation Master 16).You must have installed DirectX9. This tool rewrite the DB and apply the changes.
- In this program go to “tools” menu, and press “Regenerate BH”.
- Select the directory, with your PS VITA connected to the PC, go to \app\PCSE00265. Wait a bit, and it’s done.
Here’s some screenshots with the changes implemented:
There’s no ban risk as far as we know, only gives you a new look, so, enjoy 🙂