Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

VITABattery – A Plugin that displays current battery percentage

Joel16

Not much to say, but I’m a guy who’s interested in modding/hacking portable consoles/devices.

1. lunacryd says:

nice im going to give this plugin a try thanks

2. PoliteTimesplitter says:

This is the first plugin I’ve really wanted to install, but I’d like to ask if you have to write an entry in config.txt for every app you want to use, or is there a line you can use to have the plugin work with every app?

3. WhatEvs says:

This saves me from going into adrenaline and checking my Vita’s battery through the psp. Just what I’ve been looking for lately bc the Vita doesn’t have anything to see exactly where the battery life is. Can someone also make a psp-go clock for vita homebrew. Thanks!

• Joel16 says:

Jeez that seemed quite tedious. You have to boot up the epsp bubble, wait for the PSP boot, then check the battery. You could’ve just used VITAident, but no worries this plugin was created for a reason.

4. koolander says:

Dope, Fresh!

5. ZeroSbr says:

Now if we can just get a plugin that gives us more control over brightness…

6. robin5968 says:

It’s much useful but……it will let my Adrenaline and ARK crash and never playable, so I just put it away:(

1. April 13, 2017

[…] is by ‘Joel16’ / ‘sauske_firekid’ on Wololo /talk forums (and which we mentioned earlier here) . It lets you know how much battery ya have left instead of having to rely on Sony’s dodgy […]