How to change the language in FIFA MOD 17
Remember the article about FIFA MOD PS VITA ? (if you didn’t read it, here it is: click here). Well, this is a little tutorial about how to change the language to English or French.
The requirements are:
- PS VITA/TV with FW 3.60.
- HENkaku installed.
- VitaShell 1.51 (to reduce the time of copy between PC and console).
- And of course, the game.
Follow these steps:
- Download this file.
- Extract this files and copy these files: data4.big, data4.bh, data9.big and data9.bh.
- Paste and replace in the directory ux0:app/PCSE00483.
- Download this file, it contains comments (click), extract, copy and replace into the folder “audiodata” in the directory ux0:app/PCSE00483 .
- Go to the directory ux0:app/PCSE00483/audiodata/speechdata/ and delete the folder called “spa_es”.
- Download one of this files: english or french (depends about the file you downloaded on step 4). Extract it and copy the file “locale.big“ into the directory: ux0:app/PCSE00483/data/loc/.
Now your game has the English comments and texts in French or English. So, enjoy the game ! 😀