VITAident v0.7.1 – Identity tool for PS VITA/VITA TV
A new update for VITAident has been published, and now displays your current volume and brightness. It also has removed the screenshot feature since it can be done natively by holding PS button + start. This is a rather major update considering the GUI version no longer needs to load any external data. It makes use of the official PVF font and so you’ll no longer require the “VID00016” folder in ux0:data. Simply drag and drop the VPK and then proceed to installation.
What is VITAident?
VITAident is a tool inspired by PSPident – which was originally developed by Jas0nuk and later updated by Yoti. The tool was used to obtain more information about your PSP’s motherboard, firmware etc. Similarly the VITA version – VITAident aims to display more information about your PS VITA.
Currently includes the following features:
- Displays firmware (spoof/actual) and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage and cycle count.
- Displays USB/adapter connection state. (UDCD)
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
- Displays current brightness and volume.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
You can grab the latest release from my GitHub respository. Feel free to report any issues on the issues tab.