Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

ds3vita beta 2 and ds4vita 1.1 released (PS4 remote play works properly)

Aurora

I’m a girl that’s liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I’ve always modded my stuff when it’s possible, that is :)

Contact me via DM at @KawaiiAuroraA on Twitter if you have any questions/concerns about my articles or if you have any article requests.

1. lunacryd says:

i just wanted to say thanks to xerpi for creating this app. for me this is one of the best feature created for the vita thanks for the update

2. Darth Agnon says:

Does it work with a “normal” PS Vita, e.g. PCH1000?

3. Gozer says:

Does this work with PSTV? it would def help with touch screen games

4. minhcon789 says:

ds4vita1.1 l2 | r2 and l3| r3 have been reversed

5. minhcon789 says:

stream game uncharted 4, aim and shoot is L3 and R3, while ps4 was L2 and R2 to aim and shoot

6. UnderToast says:

First off, thank you xerpi for this, it’s exactly what I’ve wanted since the beginning of the vita. Second, with this, do you think any steps toward ps2 emulation on the Vita will begin? With complete controller mappings, it doesn’t seem impossible. I’ve seen concepts for Android and iOS, as well as the few out on the PC that actually work. Just wondering what anyone’s thoughts are