Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

A trip down homebrew lane: Touhou for PSP

Aurora

I’m a girl that’s liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I’ve always modded my stuff when it’s possible, that is :)

Contact me via DM at @KawaiiAuroraA on Twitter if you have any questions/concerns about my articles or if you have any article requests.

1. Sagex85 says:

Really? “Bullet heck”? Since when heck did become a nasty word? Ohh i said the H word :S !!!!! heck!!!!!!

2. Natalie says:

Doesn’t read article;
    BEST ANIME!

3. This is a homebrew game I played a lot. I’d backed it up on my site, too.

4. some guy says:

Maybe I’m just an idiot, but I can’t figure out what I actually need to download to get this to work.

5. Dndu says:

“Bullet heck shooter games”
    what the heck

6. Aurora says:

Simply download the r39 zip file, install that and then you can copy r40 files onto r39 files as r40 is just an update not a full release 🙂

7. DumbatorCZ says:

You really wants to have more post that Wololo himself. 😀

BTW: I was working on TH6 port on Rejuvenate. Beside menu and music room, first stage as Reimu was workingh too. But because of little interest of comunnity and lack of my time I dropped my work. Maybe I will get back on it. 😀 (/DumbatorCZ/status/639470906964881408).

8. Two thing to point out, A) a spell error Touhou not Tohou , B) touhou is available on PC-98, PC, but NOT on PS4, the ones on ps4 are fan-made games of Touhou

9. shrine maiden says:

I remember playing this homebrew. It was cool, but for newcomers I can only recommend the original PC versions of these games. While you can easily download them from ‘somewhere’ they aren’t freeware. They’re released on CD at Japanese events like Comiket and Reitaisai, and you can buy them on Amazon for about $20.

10. Hello, its good piece of writing on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a fantastic source
    of facts.
    manchester united trøje

1. March 1, 2017

[…] A trip down homebrew lane: Touhou for PSP – Remember, it’s a PSP game that will run on consoles that allow homebrew of course. You can also run on it on the PSVita and if works for sure on … […]