How to install ARK (ePSP Custom Firmware) on PS Vita 3.63

1. Adachi says:

Not working on terminal (MAC). The commands show as not valid. Please help 🙁

2. FraughtQuill says:

Ok, i have installed EVERYTHING but i can go past the ‘backup’ stage. Because qcma wont bring up an interface. I click it and all that happens is a notification that says “Added 8 items to the data base” or something along those lines. I have installed qcma, and reinstalled it, and i cant get it to work. I am running windows ten with nothing super special on it, please help.

• FraughtQuill says:

And i can no longer access my vita through my computer. I click on ‘This Pc’ and it doesent show up even though it says that the vita was connected.

3. FraughtQuill says:

Ok, ignore all my previous question. I fixed it. But where is the download for OneMenu? The link takes me to a 404 page.

4. Juan says:

ONE menu link in dropbox has no content. 404 is there any other available link?

5. Glad to be one of the visitants on this awing web site :
    D.

6. me says:

still no working link for either piece of software mentioned above..

7. hey says:

there’s no one menu download on drop box. pls halp me