Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

How to install ARK (ePSP Custom Firmware) on PS Vita 3.63

1. Iddqd says:

I just want to see ark on 3.65 in the future..

• none says:

i agree im stuck on 3.65 and i think we should raise our voices higher and demand it be looked at at least for psp emulation and homebrew…..

2. blade says:

I just want to see ARK on 3.65 in the future.. asap ok

3. MajinKaan says:

Im on 3.61 and no matter what I try I cant get a PSP game on my Vita. I already tried Vita Update Blocker and I also tried copying via my PS3.

4. Jeremy says:

what if i’m on firmware 3.65

5. nicola says:

i have a 3.63 but i can’t download any psp games beacause a can’t acces to th ps stor can anyone help me?

6. Wesley says:

Can this be run on 3.67 yet? I literally drove to all the gamestops within 2 hours of me and no one has one new or used that is lower than 3.67 firmware. 🙁

7. Thiago says:

Stuck on step 4. In order to download a PSP game, the PSVita asks me to upgrade its system.

8. santos says:

i need a way(or path) to backup game in method of installing ark because i don’t have any game installed in psvita. so please provide trick to install ark without game in psvita 3.63. if you can’t ask your father.