Adrenaline Easy Installer v1.05 released – New features + bug fixes

Aurora

I'm a girl that's liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I've always modded my stuff when it's possible, that is :)

1. roochiepoo says:

first!

also, any instructions to install over previous build? Can’t seem to find it on GITHUB either

• lolo says:

You are not first, and stupid people always ask stupid questions, why do you think you have to install over previous adrenaline just because the installer is updated? Dumb.

• Hrosales says:

Sure my friend, just donwload the easy installer 1.05 vpk, install it, go to the easy installer bubble, and the Unistall adrenaline, then reboot the PS Vita and start Henkaku, then click on easy installer bubble/advance options/ Install a small PSP, Henkaku again and then go to Easy installer and this time install adrenaline, choose the mini game you have just installed, after reboot, start Henkaku again and then you are done.
      By the way, does not exist stupid question (I told that to my student who does not want to ask in the class, just to not to sound stupid…they remain with doubt if don´t), just stupid people who think they are smartest and point on you.

• mona says:

you are the second first

2. Predator0808 says:

PSOne with perfect sound emulation TheFlow PLEASE!!! 😀

3. Raziel Leonhart says:

Well it just sc*** up my PS Vita. I am now stuck in a boot/install loop and when it finally wants to do something it boots up into safe mode and wants to update. So should i power off my vita or what?

• hmm says:

Place it on a table and put candles all round it…..now dim your lights and get on your knees and pray

• ConnorJBW says:

Try to force it to reinstall 3.60

• Chad says:

I’ve been trying to reinstall 3.60 for a few months after have a glitch and have been having what seem to be software issues. I’ve been trying to do this if you can please tell me how. I’ve tried the tutorials here with no luck

• Raziel Leonhart says:

*update 2/17/17*

took of my memory card and the vita booted right up normal. i ended up booting it with no memory card then put it back it and wiped the card and i am still on 3.60

• Reymon says:

Power off by pressing the button for several seconds then restart al over

4. juniorpsvita says:

PSP homebrews (Emulator )no play
    ISO Game ok play
    Test various games for adrenaline (uno,fieldrunners,arcades darts,talkman)
    I’m 2 psvitas 3g ,
    2 psvitas bug logo psp scream for homebrews.
    ISO ok
    Homebrews No
    Help me plis.Sorry my inglish.

5. Ismail Ghedamsi says:

You must activate your vita first!!!!

6. Sandy says:

Lil HELP here, when I add a iso game to /pspemu/game/iso/ I get a corrupted game for some reason. Can any1 guide me??

7. Rclr says:

Do you still need a psp game as a base for this app?

8. tweeky says:

I’m a grill blah blah blah, hes actually The_Zett

9. spooky says:

Aurora, oh, I mean The_Zett is deleting my comments. Why u do this?

• wololo says:

To be crystal clear: Guest bloggers do not have the technical possibility to delete comments on this site, only I do. I also rarely do it, except for spam. I have not deleted any of your comments yet, but I might if I find them to be illegal/offensive

10. juniorpsvita says:

My psvitas 1°activ 2011/12/26 game, now talkman,uno,arcade darts
    2° psvtia 2012/06/24 game= pool ,fildrunners,patapon2
    Two no play homebrews psp Adrenaline
    ISO psp games Ok play
    Help me

11. Mayong says:

I have version 1.02 how i upgrade to this version please advise?

12. tarnation says:

How useful is the vita for running psp games? I’m thinking of getting my old psp fixed or should I just get a vita instead?