Adrenaline Easy Installer v1.05 released – New features + bug fixes
Adrenaline Easy Installer has been with us for quite some time and as with most popular homebrew, issues were found. Developer ‘Freakler’ who is a regular contributor to the Vita scene has updated his homebrew to version 1.05 today.
What’s Adrenaline Easy Installer?
This homebrew is quite straightforward, it simply installs Adrenaline on your PSVita system for the most part. Installing Adrenaline may be a tad tedious especially if you’re a beginner so this software makes your life much easier. With the installer, you may also uninstall Adrenaline (should you need to do it) and you can install a cool theme for the bubble you used with Adrenaline. It’s important to note that while developer ‘Freakler’ created the installer, developer ‘TheFlow’ developed Adrenaline so make sure not to ask questions to the wrong guy.
The 1.04 and 1.05 update bring about various bug fixes and improvements which are listed here:
- Bugs with incorrect taiconfig files and other bugs are now fixed
- When you select which PSP game you want to use, you can now see its name
- ePSP bubble installer is integrated into this homebrew (thanks to developer ‘CelesteBlue’) so you can install a small ePSP base game
- You may delete the adrenaline install files and other non needed files
- A progress bar can now be seen when downloading the 6.61 files needed for Adrenaline to install
- You may no longer exit with the HOME button while installing Adrenaline
The list of improvements make the homebrew much more bug free and easy to use so messing up is now quite hard. You simply need to install the VPK and follow the on-screen instructions to install Adrenaline. Activation can now be done via ePSP Bubble Installer 2.0 so Adrenaline can be install on virtually any 3.60 Vita/PSTV.