PS Vita – PS4 Remote Play without PSN sign-in

1. Mr. MaGoo says:

Dude!!! I can’t wait to try this out. I hope this could get ported to ps-now

• Mr. MaGoo says:

Aww man, I forgot to say first.. lol

• Mr. MaGoo says:

OK got an actual question, what if you deactivated your vita via the website? The vita still is registered but when trying to connect to psn, it does not allow you to sign in. I had to do this to activate my other vita ofw and pstv Henkaku . I now have a wii-U style setup for my Henkaku with just a memory card swap.

2. Rens says:

does it also count when your ps4 is also not on the latest firmwire

3. heisenvader says:

error ps vita remote play the number for another user has entered
    any fix?
    correct account on vita(tried 2 accaounts)

4. iPetahh says:

I´m having a problem. I’ve done all steps and Vita and PS4 seems to being ¨understanding¨ ecah other, but Vita says ¨Other user’s number has been entered¨ and PS4 give me error ¨CE-35406-8¨

What’s happening? We’re SO CLOSE to finally use Remote Play on 3.60!!!!

5. fmsshadow says:

Will this work if im away from home or do I have to set it up local first.

6. 88alternative says:

I wonder if this works for the playstation network

7. warfaren says:

Oh man this is awesome! Huge thanks to Yifanlu for figuring this out!!

8. RYU says:

Must PS4 need to be update to last firmware?

9. bleep says:

Can there possibly be a way to hex edit an act.dat to activate a vita to use on another vita or pstv? would be cool to get adrenaline working on my pstv but it isn’t activated and my vita is activated.

10. z2 says:

I believe you still need to connect your PS4 to PSN, but if there’s a way to do remote play on 4.05 for PS4s that haven’t been connected to PSN ever, please tell us too.

11. meysam25 says:

its not work for me when i cancell updatefirmare dialog it will be cancell but secound screen working fine

12. vix says:

Also having logged in with another account the method also works by inserting the hex of my primary account id, there are risks that sony also access with my primary account did not carry henkaku can find out about my psvita after doing this operation? since now as even now the id.dat is modified on the memory card

13. lunacryd says:

i tried it but failed PSN prompt me to update and when i cancel out it doesn’t work did anyone got this to work?

14. pez says:

Even easier than using an ASCII to hex converter, just type your PSN name into Notepad, save it as myprofile.dat, then use a hex editor to add nulls (00) until it’s 328 bytes long.

15. Tusio23 says:

I format the memory card, and unfortunately, to create a PSN account I need to update the system.
    I have uploaded henkaku but on my ps vita I do not have mine Account. How to create it without updating system?
    I tried to reset but without updating i can’t create profile. Thanks for help

16. Jamx says:

Nice. Hoping that someday we will be able to remote play online with different network. It might be a wishful thinking, but it could be possible.

17. fmsshadow says:

Hi the way that I remote play locally on 3.60 first connect to wifi at home then have ps4 logged in to same psn. After go to ps4 link on vita go to settings restore settings then press x after click remote play than cancel it it should give you the option to manually connect using the pin go on ps4 settings remote play settings add device use the pin on vita. Works for me! I restarted my vita and its still working after restart no need to repeat the process yet lol I couldnt get this to work using this other methodhexedit please help!

1. February 10, 2017

[…] couple days after Yifanlu published a tutorial to enable PS4 Remote play on your PS Vita without the need to sign-in to PSN, Developer TheoryWrong just published ps4relink. PS4relink is a PS Vita homebrew that basically […]

2. February 11, 2017