A trip down homebrew lane: DaedalusX64 (PSP)

Aurora

1. Jesse says:

fist, farts, first

2. Ryan says:

Second but not last me thinks! Defo looking forward to Vita futtute irs bright.and looking good.

• nightwishfan1 says:

Looking a heck of a lot brighter than the ps4 scene. They had a public hack they knew was gonna get patched over, and sat on their hands. Fast forward to 4.05 private hack…..”Uh lets keep it private while sony develops more firmware updates that might patch over it!”. Great idea failoverflow and whoever else had a 4.05 exploit!

3. Smoker1 says:

Actually, the GPD Win runs PJ64 great and runs N64 Titles perfectly. With a 200GB or 250GB MicroSD Card and a Compact USB Thumb Drive of 128GB or have a Portable SSD, it can run a good amount of Emulation, and Games. Will be Light enough, Portable, and most importantly, run N64 Games with no problem.
    However, you need the very latest Release due to the poorly designed DInput/Mouse/XInput Switch. The latest Version or close to the latest Version, you can leave in Mouse Mode, set everything the way you want, and has a XInput Option so you do not have to Map the Controls, then when the Game is running, set it to XInput and you are good to go. But most Emulators do not have this Feature. Most Games/Emulators you need to Set the Controller Mode 1st then activate the Game/Emu. Not a very efficient Design if you ask me.

4. BxThorne says:

wow , this will be the most amazing thing since august. gotta love these guys

5. nebu187 says:

daedalus sucks ***!

6. Assmaster says:

Nonsense post, even the original Xbox can emulate the N64. Don’t compare the Apple cpus just makes you sound ignorant.