Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

FastHax/SafeHax Updated

Dark Nightmare

General tech enthusiast, mostly on the 3DS scene, ps vita and gadgets of interests.

1. Fallenleader says:

FIRST!!! XDDD

2. lio says:

FastHax runs pretty well, today i received a few reports that safehax rc18 stopps with “FAILED TO LAUNCH SAFE_MODE ARM9” but the combined safe+fasthax works.

3. lunacryd says:

I hacked my 3ds using soundhax. I’m on fw. 11.2 you Dont need internet to run soundhax exploit I also installed. Arm9

• Crzo says:

Running userland hax is not considered having a console hacked…

• SomeOrdinaryCommenter says:

It’s code execution that wasn’t intended to run through the device it’s a very basic form of hacking, but rewriting pre-existing code to preform a unintended way from what the devs had in mind is a more advanced form of hacking, and is what you’re thinking of when you talk about Arm9, & Arm11 hacking

And @lunacryd if you’re happy with just userland hacks that’s fine brother, but trust us there’s a whole other world of awesome just waiting for you in Arm 9, & Arm 11 hacking if you ever want to give it a peek ya’know 😉

4. poweredjj says:

I have followed this tutorial and have successfully hacked my N3DS EUR 11.2.0-35.
    Thanks!!! 😀

5. HumbleOne says:

Does this work on N3DS 9.2?

6. mrsoczi says:

I have used Plialect’s Guide to get LumaCFW on my New3DS 10.3 FW and it works like a charm. I had the screen glitch when implementing the arm9 exploit, but all in all it was successful. The New3DS is now a beast – all NDS, 3DS games, all Virtual Console games, all homebrew. Yummy.

7. Chris says:

My Sound App is gone D-: Does anyone know how to restore it?

8. oldie says:

Okay so i installed armhax, CIA installer and all stuff last september all “backup” games working greatly. So does this concern me at all? is this something i wanna install?

9. Deadman says:

How do you fix a soft brick/hard brick 2ds? Started from 11.3.4. Everything works. Just I’m stuck on 10.3.0.4-u
    Updated from 2.0.1 because I couldn’t get al9hinstaller to go to Luma3ds after everything installed. So I went to uninstall al9hinstaller and it said it would downgrade to 9.9.9 and here I am stuck. But games work and everything. Just can’t update no matter what. So if I want newer games they aren’t going to work obviously

10. Reload says:

Being a noob in this, following Plialect’s guide, can we play any backup games?

11. Frank says:

Does anyone know of a cheat utility working with Fasthax/Safehax using cheats in the plugin folder? NTR CFW 3.4 Preview 2 do not work with my 2DS modded with this CFW.

12. oti_nanai says:

ok i have a question..i am in 9.9 version or something.. shall i upgrade to 10.2 and after that use the hax or the other way around

13. oti_nanai says: