Xerpi releases DS3Vita b1, a DualShock3 pairing plugin

1. LivingCorruption says:

so as first post “keep up the awesome Coding u are doing”

2. Samsqwamch says:

Dude, thanx a bunch. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for for a while now since my left joystick on my Vita won’t work anymore.

3. AciDBatH says:

I’m hoping this will solve the touchscreen pain on the Vita TV. Trying to play white listed games is a pain. Especially borderlands 2.

4. The_One_They_Call_Mod says:

xbox one controller with bluetooth is possible.

5. Chan Pioon says:

This is great but I have a spare Xbox 360 controller around with wireless PC receiver if it would be possible to do the 360 controller.
    Many thanks for the effort so far.

6. craze says:

I’ve followed every step just fine, and it doesn’t work. My vita isn’t detecting it.
    I have checked several times if the mac address is correct and my vita refuses to recognize it.
    I have made sure that the plugin is in the proper area (ux0:tai/ds3vita.skprx), I’ve edited the config file properly, and I think the plugin isn’t working.

I have made sure that TaiHen is enabled as well.

7. PsxPWN says:

same here, doesn’t seem to work with my vita 1000.

Do I need a blue tooth dongle with my pc? I tried it wired to my pc and it updates the right mac adress with the tool. Is this wired for now?

I don’t have a clue how to get it working. I need a video tut

8. Varon9 says:

Here’s the same, Vita 1000 doesn’t work for me neither

9. acidant says:

for work it just add +1 value to your vita mac in pair tool. like xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xa(->b) or 1(->2)

10. Dave says:

Hope they come up with app that makes vita a dual shock with pstv. Would be like nintendo switch!

11. jae says: