Playing “Just Dance 2017” with kids, and fixing detection issues

1. slashmegaman says:

very beneficial for the just dance community.

The ps4 cam is just to finicky for my taste

Glad the ps move came In handy

2. Yuoo says:

Take your son out hunting or teach him to build stuff, not dance lol

• Slephlo says:

This is a dumb comment. Dancing is great cardio exercise. Your “Dancing is for girls” comment is redundant. Whether or not you actually said it, you implied it.

3. S says:

How did you get more than one move controller to work with the the software? I cannot seem to get more than one move controller working with the game.

4. Alexia says:

I was having some problems with the camera so I searched for tips, I think the best one is to use bright colors different from the background, that is super helpful and makes the difference.
    Now is really easy to me, it’s a great game I recommend. THANKS for the advice

5. AKM says:

THANK YOU!!! Finally someone to break this down in detail for the rest of us. I just spent an hour online trying to figure all this out before wasting any money on purchases. Figures that it takes another parent to understand the level of information needed for other parents!

6. Mia says:

Thank you for spelling things out, very clear. But, if I decide to buy the PS Moves – do you say that is the camera needed or just a recommendation? Will it function without the camera?

7. Jan says:

I’ve just gotten into PS4 after a console gaming hiatus. My daughter loved just dance on the wii, but I’d love her to enjoy just dance on the PS4. Was looking for info about all the controller options and you’ve answered everything in one great post. Thank you!

8. Cristian says:

Thank you very much for the information, however i must mention that the ps3 move controllers don’t require ps4 camara.