A trip down homebrew lane: PSPKVM

Aurora

I'm a girl that's liked technology from day 1. Mostly interested in the PSVita/PSP scene but I've always modded my stuff when it's possible, that is :)

1. sd says:

no clue you could do that with a psp

2. voddy says:

wow! never heard of it!
    time for some vampires dawn then :O

3. Salar says:

I still use this app 😀
    i was in Highschool and my first Java phone was Nokia 5610 , I really loved my phone but ive lost it 😀 Fell from a Cliff XD
    anyway when i got my PSP and i noticed that i can emulate my old java app on it , i didint hesitate to test what i missed from those days.
    On my PSP i used to play Puzmanic or something XD a Little bit +17 Game XD
    Anyway i still use it on my PS Vita

4. Xibral says:

Adrenaline won’t connect to internet (Infrastructure).
    Could someone please help me?

5. Bah says:

I quite enjoyed doom RPG back in the day on an old nokia candybar phone. It’s a shame the upgraded ios version and sequel never came to android or other platforms.

6. Ticotico says:

Oh my god! What a nostalgic feeling. I used it 2 much!

7. Augusto says:

I installed the facebook app on my psp due to this homebrew

8. wvladimir2 says:

for someone who have problem downloading files with pspkvm, install ucbrowser, and with vitashell create a new folder inside pspemu and rename it to pspkvm , so you will have pspemu/pspkvm, when ucbrowser ask you where do you want to save the file, just select root, and enjoy downloadin vpk files

9. atreyu187 says:

Fond memories here. I was/am a huge God of War fan. This nifty application allowed me to play a little known entry into the series known as God of War Betrayal on the go. Back then my cell phone simply couldnt run it. And while the game was terrible and should never have been made that doesn’t stop one that is a fan of a series from choking down the horrid gameplay. Thanks for the article as it truly made me recall all the fun I had with this. I’m going to in fact load this up on my Vita during my lunch break amd play it again!!!

10. fate6 says:

I used to download stuff with Opera all the time so IDK what ya’ll on about :/

11. NoOne says:

KVM is not worknig for me on adrenaline. It throws error on launch.

12. Jefphar says:

PSPKVM got its limitation for not able to Play 3D Java Games

13. W00fer says:

I used to be the tester for PSPKVM. Sadly it was discontinued. I did not have the time to do a full check on my compatibility list.
    It’s here for anyone that needs to check if a game runs. That version is based on 0.53, but 0.55 should work obviously.

14. Formedras says:

Does the Opera Mini server still work with version 3? That was easily my favorite version of OM when I had my J2ME phones.