taiHEN Beta 7 released, more tweaks for a better experience

Aurora

1. Val says:

Where can i get my hands on the offline installer, and is the installer usually working for wharever version on taihen or is it a new one everytime ?
    Thank you for the time you may take to answer =)

2. ted583 says:

quick question before I try, can I log into psn from adrenaline?

3. a happy camper says:

Looks like the good old hacking days are coming back :’)
    It’s been too long. Time to dust off my vita.

4. DrRetro says:

But the trick to download to the PS3 and bring it from PS3 to Vita did still work, right?

5. Dainis says:

hi guys, can someone help me, i have my NES & SEGA roms at ux0:/app but this filder is not accessable any more, so how can i delete those folders ???

• Muffinz47 says:

if you have the latest vita shell installed just move them with that. be careful where you put them. I suggest you put them at ux0:/data/ROMs/ or ux0:/ROMs.

6. david_c says:

want to ask. can i use PS4 remote play using vita without signing in to PSN? i’m planning to buy PS4 this month

7. Does anyone know if Go!Explore (PSP GPS) works with Adrenaline and a 3G vita?

8. DaengHary says:

Can someone help me?? I can’t create newfolder in mollecularshell or vitashell. Its always say error 0x8001000D

• Hardin says:

Run molecularshell.
      Press Start once inside the application.
      Set Enable unsafe homebrew to On.
      Exit molecularshell.
      Run Vitashell.
      You should now see more folders under ux0: than usual.
      Press Triangle, create new folder.