PKSM AIO 3.1.2, store your Pokémon and edit your saves!
Sometimes you stumble onto one of those tools that makes you think: “Yeah, I could use something like this”. PKSM AIO is one of those tools (for those that don’t know, AIO stands for All-in-One). Developed by BernardoGiordano, it is an utility for your 3DS that allows you to do a number of things with your Pokémon games, from editing saved data to storing your Pokémon. It supports games from Gen IV (except Diamond, Platinum and Pearl), V, VI and VII. As someone who thoroughly enjoys the Pokémon games but likes to tinker with them post endgame this is a great tool. Being able to store all the Pokémon I catch is a huge plus as well, since I am still playing Pokémon Neo Y, waiting for a romhack of Sun/Moon and I’d like to carry over my Pokémon from one game to the other.
What is PKSM All-in-One?
PKSM (formerly known as EventAssistant) is a tool developed by BernardoGiordano that serves many purposes. It can store your Pokémon offline (like Pokémon Bank but free), edit your saved games, inject wondercards among a few others. It supports most Pokémon games on both the DS and 3DS – so that’s from HeartGold/SoulSilver to XY/ORAS. Support for Pokémon Sun and Moon is coming soon.
Formerly known as EventAssistant, this app allows you to:
- Inject more than 1660 wondercards in your games, from HGSS to SUMO;
- Edit your boxes and clone stuff with a intuitive touch interface;
- Free integrated bank with up to 150 boxes to store your stuff offline;
- Editor to set money, items and much more;
- Multiple functions to check which event distribution is active;
- more to discover!
Changelog for v3.1.2
- Fixed bug that prevented 11.0 ofw sysnand to boot the application. (thanks @J-D-K)
- To every HBL user: you should now be able to load your saves without selecting the official bank. Please test this feature and let me know on reddit.
- Fixed friendship editor.
- Added BP/FestaCoin editor (it’s linked to BP editor)
- Added abilities, items, moves and level editing.
- Added Setting Menu.
- You can do backups of your saves and of your bank.
- You can resize your bank as you wish, from 2 to 1000 boxes.
- UI and usage improvements (it now shows items and eggs in the box viewer).
- There’s more inside, just try it out
- @dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
- Smealum for ctrulib, Xerpi for sf2d
- Kaphotics for PKHeX and being an awesome guy
- SciresM for C-memecrypto, you rock man
- J-K-D for direct save import/export and being awesome
- Slashcash for PCHex++ and Strackeror for PCHex
- Gocario for PKBrew
- TuxSH for TWLSaveTool
- MarcusD for romfs support
- Nba_Yoh for received flags fix
- Hamcha for cybertrust.h and digicert.h
- PPorg for most of wc6/wc7 included here
- Simona, Carlo, Matteo for fill.c work
- Shai, Federico, YodaDaCoda, /u/SatansRoommate for tests
- Alex, Immersion, Hat3Mond4ys, sgtkwol for descriptions
- Paul, Kian for a few wc6
- Majickhat55 for few collections and descriptions
- Poutros for N’s collection
Download PKSM AIO
To get your hands on the latest version of PKSM, just go to the developer’s GitHub and download it from there. Something else that you can do if you want to save yourself some trouble is get yourself the latest version of FBI and use the “QR Code Install” option to install PKSM by simply scanning the QR code below.
Enjoy the release!