rinCheat SE 1.0 (GekiHEN Contest Entry)
You can now read every article related to the GekiHEN Contest by simply clicking here. Hopefully this will be a great reference point for all of you who haven’t been following the contest closely enough.
A new month has started and nothing could be a better sign than starting with a new Vita release. This release sees developer Rinnegatamante return to the fray with an extension of his own application rinCheat. The purpose of rinCheat SE is to allow players to inject cheats into your savedata without the need to have the game running and change stuff on-the-fly. rinCheat SE also serves as a database updater for the original rinCheat since it updates the cheat databse every time you start it. This application can manipulate saves exported either by the original rinCheat or Vita Save Manager.
What is rinCheat SE?
rinCheat SE is a stand-alone, vpk version of the popular cheat plugin rinCheat. Instead of manipulating the data on-the-fly like the plugin version does, rinCheat SE injects any cheats you want to use into your exported save data (either by rinCheat or Vita Save Manager). You can see all the supported games by clicking here and checking the savedata tab. It also fuctions as a database updater for regular rinCheat.
- Apply cheats to your savedata with few steps and without any knowledge
- Supports both rinCheat and vita-savemgr natively
- Supports CRC32 checksum patch if needed
- Supports multi-offsets cheats
- Auto-updates rinCheat and rinCheat SE databases at startup
Why the homebrew is marked as unsafe? This is needed for game title extraction from SFO files.
- A huge thanks to Slade for providing tons of cheats (95% of the cheats in the database are made by him) and for testing the homebrew
- gnmmarechal for testing the homebew
Download rinCheat SE
Enjoy the new release everyone!