SwitchKaku, your switch between taiHENkaku and HENkaku
I think that we all agree that we love HENkaku. We also all agree that we love taiHENkaku. Currently however, we also all agree – and this includes the developers – that taiHENkaku is still not ready for mass consumption. But we need it for Adrenaline. This is an interesting, if complicated, conundrum for us PS Vita owners. Enter SwitchKaku, a tool developed by wololo forums user luck created for the purpose of allowing us users to easily switch between the HENkaku versions we need, whenever we need them.
What is SwitchKaku?
SwitchKaku is an extended version of the offline HENkaku installed created by xyz. It has been modified by developer luck to act as a sort of HENkaku manager, which allows you to install and update both versions of the exploit and switch between them on-the-fly.
Features for SwitchKaku
- Install TaiHen Offline (latest)
- Install Henkaku Offline (latest)
- Switch between henkaku and taihen without any hassle or internet connection
- Uninstall everything
Instructions for SwitchKaku
Setting up everything
- Install the app (UNSAFE MODE REQUIRED)
- Open the app and press Circle to uninstall (if installed)
- Press Triangle to install switchkaku and TaiHen(default) (Internet connection required)
- You can now switch between henkaku and taihen and NO internet connection is required
Using the switch
- Open the app
- Press Cross to switch to TaiHen or press Square to switch to Henkaku
- Press R to reboot (if you want to run the new exploit)
- Open the Email app and you should see an email from TaiHen ( if TaiHen is set) or Henkaku (if Henkaku is set)
- Open the mail
- How to update the exploit?
- Open the app
- Press Circle to uninstall
- Press Tringle to install
xyz for the original offline installer
To get your hands on the latest version of SwitchKaku all you have to do is click here. In case this link doesn’t work for you, luck has made a bunch of mirrors available which you can access here. If you want to leave feedback to the developer or find any bugs you want to report, just head on over to the forums where you can tell luck about it, or just thank him for creating something you actually need.
Enjoy the release everyone!