RichDevX teases the community with a microSD adapter for the PS Vita (video)

1. joeyjojoswackytrip says:

Being one of the people who bought the 64gb card long ago, I would love a cheap alternative

• Alpmaster says:

How exactly did that small clip prove a SD card adapter was being used. That is the same message I get when I have to reformat any size memory card?

• ROD says:

Judging by Richard’s tweets, he could use a bigger memory card, so why don’t you send yours to him? Maybe not the 64GB one, but a 16GB or even a 32GB would do some good.

2. MBrown says:

I just came

3. zagvot says:

I just bought my 64g memcard… 🙁

4. ZeroSbr says:

I’ve not heard of 64GB cards failing more often than smaller sizes like this article claims. I think that’s a myth created by people being more *** off when a 64GB card fails than a when smaller sized card fails. As for my 64GB card, it has yet to give me any problems.

• wololo says:

Fair point. Maybe people just shrug it off when it’s a 4GB failing.

• VitaNoob says:

I have a 64GB, that I swap between my PS Vita 1000 and PSTV, and I’ve never had problems with it. I’ve owed it for over two year now. It’s more likely a rumour by poor people! LOL Btw, the card is nearly maxed out.

5. Thetechdoc says:

Dam i would kill for this, now that epsp is hacked by our friendly neighbourhood hackerman fl0w and the emulators coming out the wazoo including ps1 ànd dos! I find myself constantly copying stuff back and fourth over ftp (which I despise) to my 32gb card and I refuse to pay the insane prices for another card, this still seems like a pipe dream especially cus I doubt he will have any way of mass producing them, however if hes smart he will release a guide on how to make one and let others mass produce

6. chips98 says:

not sure where the 64gb cards failing comes from. got mine off craigslist for 20$ about 2 years ago and been going strong with all the modding and games i have on it.

7. Cobalt says:

And about a month after I bought my 64GB card, too.

8. Theflow0 crack says:

No need to worry, the stupid of @drakesido. If he now can power on his ps vita. Will ask for an ETA

9. LookItsMe says:

Wow sounds good.
    if the adapter can support 64GB or highter, I would probably want 3 (if cheap though!)

10. BenoitRen says:

Some hardcore pirates or collector bees on that Twitter, because they’re convinced they need 256 GB cards. ***?

11. yskar says:

128GB MicroSD would be HEAVEN!

12. rimmer says:

I just want USB storage support for my ps-tv. Hopefully this goes some way towards it 🙂

13. Kunc says:

Go broooo goooo!!!! ganbatte ganbatte!!! ps vita with 128GB SD Card will be soooooooooo awesoooomeee!!!!

14. nodii says:

Is this still happening?

1. May 12, 2017

[…] that he’s had a working prototype Micro SD adapter for PS Vita for a while (for which a video was published last year), and hinted at plans to manufacture it at […]