PS Vita firmware 3.63 released

1. SeanP2500 says:

sniffles does that mean using content manager is over?

2. aos10 says:

what if this update made to discover all the people who are using henkaku to sign to PSN and flag them,then…BAM!

account and Vita is banned.

• MyLegGuy says:

That makes no sense at all.

The point is that people using Henkaku aren’t on the latest firmware.

• AnotherAnon says:

That wouldn’t be in an update because HENkaku users wouldn’t be effected they would likely just BAN users using HENkaku to sign into PSN right now because you can already see when a user is using HENkaku from PS3/PS4 from the friends list “Currently playing” display

But that’s yet to happen just like me getting banned from syncing decrypted PS Vita trophies to PSN

3. The Z says:

*Infected

4. KaBooH35 says:

No fps game releases anytime soon.Sequel to KZM would be nice,But ‘Wishful” thinking.

5. Star says:

Hey guys, before you bypass reading the terms of this update.I suggest you READing
    the parts under restrictions and so forth.you’ll notice you will get ban if you get caught using hentaku this time.but that’s only if you update to this 3.63.so be warn.

6. neojared says:

sony you are a *** ***

7. Smoker1 says:

Sorry Sony, but unless something new pops up for the Vita Scene that requires Updating, I will NEVER UPDATE from 3.60 😀 . Love HENkaku. Can do so much with it. Not to mention there are so many possibilities for it via Homebrew. N64 Emulation would be really great but for right now, just have to wait and see.

8. med says:

I just want to know
    when is henkaku going to be available for psv 3.61
    it got to be working in ps vita 3.61 now because there is a new version(3.63)

• This comment up here is retarded says:

Do you think 3.61 henkaku will come if another update is realesed?
      Please think about it and they fix in 3.61…

• Schadows says:

Not planned for now.
      They still haven’t found (at least publicly) an exploit in 3.61 which would let them install HENkaku.

I may have to quit HENkaku when Berserk will be release in the west, because the japanese version is already in 3.61, and I really want to play it.

• taihentaaihen says:

Berserk ps vita japan ver is playable on henkaku, it requires fw 3.60 not 3.61. Do your own reasearch first please man..

9. Kenneth Baumgart says:

Ok, so there’s programs out there to unpack .PUP files, is there a way to re package them?

10. JRolandL says:

Heii. I updated My ps vita. But now i can not use remote play when i am on a difrent netwok then My ps4

11. Guaricocha goyscript wpa says:

I stop in FW 3.61, because the xploit is cooming soon.