Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition English Patch v1.10
It hasn’t been very long since we originally reported on the release of the English patch for the PS Vita game Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition but modder Androu1 is already back at it with an updated release for his patch and an extra announcement:
I would like to mention that someone from Reddit has started work on the Story Mode conversation scripts, so that’s being worked on too. We dunno when that’ll be done, but it’s being worked on.
That means that while there isn’t an ETA, a translation for this game’s story mode is in the works and may eventually make its way into our hands. This current version fixes some mistakes with the original release and adds a few other goodies like translated in-game names on the portraits of the characters.
What is Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition?
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition is an updated version of the game Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax that only came out in Japan and that SEGA seems to have no plans on bringing to the West. It adds a few new playable characters, a bunch of assist characters (even a few new cameos during special moves) and more balanced gameplay.
Changelog for v1.10
- Made certain to include the file for stage name translations this time!
- Added translation version and credits to the startup
- Improved/changed a couple logos, mostly to fit with localized DBFC.
- Translated illustration names
- Translated in-fight portrait names
- Translated profile names and logos
- Translated victory screen names
- Finished translation of Music gallery
- Remade playable characters’ names in Character Select (should look better, using the full space allowed by the game to fit names into a single line and with more consistent centering… but still somewhat inconsistent because the game itself isn’t consistent and it really bothers me)
- Fixed certain typos and other misc changes for consistency and such
How-to use this patch
There are two ways to go about patching the game the manual and automated way (last one thanks to developer Red)
Manual: simply extract the contents of the ZIP file to ux0:/app/PCSG00758 using whichever method you prefer. Overwrite any files if need be. It’s that simple!
Automatic: download and run the installer that was kindly provided by Red. The installer will automatically download and install the latest version of the translation!
Download the Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition English patch
To download this patch for your Dengeki Bunko copy, simply click here to get the needed file and follow the above instructions. Developer Androu1 asks for users of this to please report any mistakes and/or typos he has made to the release thread here. If you prefer the automated installer, you can download Red’s automated patcher here.