3DSident v0.6.1 – More details about your 3DS!
Last time I wrote about 3DSident on here was sometime last month with the major feature being the screen display detection for new 3DS. (IPS or TN). However, with more recent updates 3DSident has grown equivalent to its inspirations (PSPident, PS2ident) and displays even more useful information about your console.
At the time of 0.4, the key features of 3DSident were:
- Current firm, kernel and system software detection. This is quite useful for downgrading.
- Screen display detection.
The recent updates (0.5, 0.6, 0.6.1) have bought even more useful information such as:
- Displays actual battery percentage (no more 20% increments)
- Displays battery voltage (the value however is in a weird format, once we get actual values from a multi-meter, it shouldn’t be too hard to find an approximate calculation in Volts)
- Displays volume slider state (actual value and percentage) – Can be used to detect a faulty/broken volume switch.
- Displays 3DS serial.
Grab your copy of 3DSident here!