Heads up: 1 Year Playstation Plus Code $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon again (as of 11/20/2017, 2pm, JST)

REminiscence Vita 0.4.0, EBOOT file fixed, now marked as safe

1. Sa says:

Please port simcity

2. Bah says:

Thanks for the update, no more warning from vitashell 🙂

3. elbarto says:

I am not having any luck getting this to launch. I am unclear as to whether the original files go in ux0/app/data or ux0/data as the changelogs on the 2 releases show different paths on each. I have tried many variations of placing the original files in the dir but have had anything but a failure to launch. Could someone please explain in more detail for a novice? Thank you. And thank you to the dev for this port!

• bah says:

For version 0.4.0: extract flashback_delphine.zip and copy the all the files from .\flashback_delphine\fb\data to ux0:data/SOMO00001/DATA
      Works great for me. Select button changes the screen stretching amount.

• Bah says:

I replied a few days ago but the post never got approved. You’ve probably figured it out but just in case (for 0.4.0):
      -Extract Flashback – REminiscence.zip
      -Copy all the files from “.\Flashback – REminiscence\flashback_delphine\fb\data”to “ux0:data/SOMO00001/DATA”

4. Methoodius says:

Music plays too fast when Amiga files are loaded to data directory. Is that a known issue?

5. melchieor says:

Is anyone else having trouble with the music? I loaded the sound files including the Sega cd speech files but the music plays too fast and the speech makes the program crash. I am using ver. 40

6. melchieor says:

Sorry for the double post. I meant to say I am also having trouble with the speech files from the sega cd version 🙂