release: VitaShell 0.95
If you have VitaShell 0.91 installed on your PS vita, you’ll probably have the nice surprise to see that it autoupdated to version 0.95 today, after an update was released by developer TheFloW. For those who don’t have the latest version, you can get it in the download links below.
What is VitaShell
VitaShell is an all-in-one utility for your PS Vita, which can be used as a File Browser, FTP Server, and to install Vita Homebrews (in .vpk format) and more.
Vitashell 0.95: What’s new
from the changelog:
- Added ability to install update files as .vpk (for Vitamin).
- Added patch to make .vpk installation appearing as full version instead of test version.
- Added text editor by BigBoot (WIP).
- Added ‘More’ entry to the context menu.
- Added ‘Install all’ feature to install all packages available in the folder (by ribbid987).
- Added ‘Calculate SHA1’ feature by xerpia64.
- Added support for ftp promoting for https://github.com/soywiz/vitaorganizer.
- Fixed ‘Move’ operation. Now it does integrate into folders and replace files.
- Dropped GENERAL_COLOR, now all colors are adjustable.
Download VitaShell 0.95
You can download Vitashell 0.95 from the developer’s github here. As a reminder, if you have VitaShell 0.91 or higher installed on your PS Vita, it will in theory automatically update to version 0.95. People who installed Henkaku in theory already have VitaShell 0.91, and therefore should get the update automatically.
Looking for more? We have a full list of Emulators for the PS Vita, an up to date list of Homebrews for the PS Vita, and an All in one guide for Vita 3.60 describing everything you can do with your hacked PS Vita.