3DSident v0.4 – An Identity Tool for your 3DS
Good day wololo.net users and lurkers and those of you who only come on here to comment “First”. I’d like to share my project with you guys because I believe it is now an essential 3DS homebrew. 3DSident, like the name suggests is an identity tool that provides more information about your 3DS. It is inspired by PSPident – which was originally developed by Jas0nuk and later updated by Yoti. 3DSident is a fork of ctr_vercheck which was originally developed by @Wolfvak. Initially, ctr_vercheck was only used to display FIRM info, but I decided to expand it further by forking it and adding a bunch of more useful information about the 3DS.
- Current kernel, FIRM and system version detection.
- Model detection.
- Displays screen type.
- Region detection.
- Language detection.
- MAC address detection.
- SDMC CID detection.
- NAND CID detection.
- NNID number detection.
- Battery status.
- Battery percentage.
- SD detection.
- SD free storage and total storage capacity.
- CTR free storage and total storage capacity.
- Displays number of titles installed.
- Automatically saves screenshot upon exit. (Can be disabled by opening 3ds/3DSident/screenshots/screenshot.bin and replacing 1 with 0)
The latest version 0.4 brings a few new additions:
- Fixed NNID num detection
- Added title count
- Display screen type – Thanks SciresM!
The release can be found here in my github repository.