PS Vita Release: AntiBlacklist – Advanced whitelister homebrew

1. Is this a new Whitelist hack for 3.61 or does it require HENkaku on 3.60 to install?

• Terry says:

Very valid, pithy, suctincc, and on point. WD.

• mbak mo tanya berarti cara manggang makaroninya itu langsung ditaruh di rak (makaroni yg sudah ditaruh di cup alumunium foil) trus rak bawah dikasih loyang yug diisi air gitu ya?

• really in need for solution for Ajax Crawling. have a site entirely done in Ajax.some confusions in implementing the Google recommendation of Ajax Crawling.Can we give an XML data of ajax pages instead of the HTML snapshot?? Is it realy the XML file you meaning by HTML snapshot in the doument.How to generate the HTML snapshot using any of the Headless Browsers?If we implement this technique will it be indexed and cached as normal html pages?? The site is having much videos and and i have to implement the solution ASAP

• Very useful article..I use Broken link checker in WordPress to check for broken linksand for internal links. I’m using insights and SEO smart link plugin..

• hahaha… im not sure if i can still play those games. but it’s really good to spend some time playing this games to at least remind the new generation that there’s more to playing wii!

• Such a useful tutorial you explain it very well.I appreciate your great effort to make this tut and share here with us..Its been very helpful for the newbies..Thanks..

• You're a hypocritical phony, Ms. Moore. Twice in this post, and once in the post about Obama's law degree, you've deleted factual posts with plenty of links to back it up… because, why? You don't like me calling one of your rightwingnut buddies a "***"?I'm just following your instructions about not being a slave to political correctness, Ms. Moore.I call a *** a "***" and a liar a "liar". Sorry that it offends you.(Actually, not really. If the shoe fits, wear it.)

• Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

2. Angel says:

Golden Abyss looks terrible on the big screen doe

3. Name* says:

Can we play psp games like Armored core or mgs peace walker on a pstv?

4. frost666999 says:

Any news if this still would work after updating? Even though I am sure the update will replace the files anyways

• Charles Fasano says:

If you are referring to updating to 3.61, don’t update it blocks all these homebrew apps.

• frost666999 says:

yes, but I wanted to know if it will fix the white list, although I am sure it will

• Sukunda says:

As far as I know doing the whitelisting on a firmware before 3.60 and then updating to 3.60 actually keeps the custom whitelisting. So chances are if you do this first and then update, it should keep those games whitelisted unless Sony themselves update said whitelist to add (or remove) more games. Of course HENkaku will be gone if you update to 3.61 but the whitelist would more than likely remain.

• Gabby says:

Big help, big help. And suplieatrve news of course.

• I’d venture that this article has saved me more time than any other.

• SimpleLogic says:

its simple dude, when you update to 3.61 you loose the work around for the game to work on PSTV along with no more of Henkaku itself.

• FusionAxis says:

In the past updates to the newer fimware have not affected the whitelist version 2 hack as this modifies the app.db Updates do not rebuild the database so the whitelist hack stays intack. If for any reason you update the database (ie: pull out the memory card and put in another, or have a power outage and the console is not shut down properly) you will then loose the whitelist hack and since you are on the newest firmware you would not be able to re-enable the hack.

5. AcromioClavicular says:

Super Nice! My PS TV gonna love it.
    And btw…FIRST.

6. perfig says:

this is only for digital games right?

• warfaren says:

I haven’t tried this specific hack but I’ve tried the whitelist hack on my PSTV before and it does enable all my cartridges to run that would normally not be whitelisted. I’m assuming since this homebrew does very similar things it should also do the same.

• hans says:

and for cards

7. Mickey says:

No. 1? Of course not. 😛

8. FirstMaster says:

Fir…!!! Oh.. Firgie is my name yow.

9. Daipop says:

So with this the only real not playable games on PS TV are those rellying on the acelerometer sensor… Right?

• SimpleLogic says:

i dont think so that the logic behind it, Dual shock 3 and 4 both have accelerometer, its the touch compatibility i guess

• Daipop says:

Nope, the touch is reproduced with gestures in the Dualshock 4, you joust keep pressed L3 for the front panel, R3 for the rear panel and both for pinch gesture. Acelerometer is other thing because I just can’t pass the part in which you need to equilibrate your balance of the logs in Uncharted Golden Abyss. Can someone can confirm this please?

10. Ragnarok01 says:

Will this fix all the non playable games? What im trying to say is even with the white list there were games that would refuse to play

11. 36Chamber says:

Hi, can someone say me please how to Play Multiplayer snes on PS TV???? I connect my controllers in PS TV and when I start every snes game, only one controller work.. please help me :)..

12. FearKillR says:

I’ve been following this “revived” scene in hopes of a possibility to play Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles on my pstv. I can confirm after patching with this antiblacklist. I can now play it in all it’s glory. Not sure of any other psp games that people could download from store, but not play.

13. Thomas Wade says:

When’s uncle blacklist coming out?

14. TheRealSlimShady says:

Hey wololo, man, update the site with whatever news you have got, don’t worry about that stupi6 guy who told you to post only interesting things.
    man its ur website you do whatever the h3ck you want to do with it 🙂
    i am pretty sure you got hurt by that stupi6 pr1ck! 😀

15. f4 says:

Confirmed working for Terraria (PSN) that didn’t work with previous whitelists.
    Buy Rinnegatamante a drink or two! 🙂

16. JamesLewisLiu says:

Well this has some DLC problem AFTER INSTALLING THE V2 PATCH SOME GAMES CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE AND DLCs
    BUT AT LEAST IT CAN LET ME PLAY MY TAIKO NO TATSUJIN VERSION
    *** NBGI *** NAMCO *** TAIKOTEAM

17. Miguel Angel Esparza Calero says:

Hi excuse me with this antiblacklist , I can play all the games of psvita on ps tv , cause I going to buy one but the specifics games that I want seems that doesn’t run it like (Project Diva Hatsune Miku X . AoT, GRush and others) that’s why I Am Asking can someone answer me plz

18. of NZ: There weren't many candidate meetings in Tararua this year. The electorate goes all the way to Waipawa in Central Hawkes Bay. I'm afraid it's diminishing returns campaigning anywhere north of Masterton for me, so I've concentrated all my efforts very locally.